Luna & Zac - home activities topic #7

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some of the posts here tonight are fucking hilarious...you just make it up as you go along 🤣

Luna's having a friendly chat with her right now, btw 😁

I read somewhere that despite everything is happening , the longest tenant’s apartment remains top place and personally my joking mood appeared instantly 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆😁😆🥸🥸🥸

2 minutes ago, Slapfight said:

Now allwe need is the guys to start racking up some lines and then we have a real party!

Except some weed , i don’t think other drugs are in use 

Just now, Slapfight said:

Don't kill my hopes! lol 

They are off cameras , so , who actually can tell ? But Luna seems rather decent to allow extended drug usage .. at least that’s the image she has shown so far .. and Zac looks ok with what he has ☺️

• Like 1

Lc needs to fix that blind cam spot,or the replay will be full of empty images.And me talking so good of them..how the didnt hided🤣.Obviously the chairs were puted there exactly because the cams dont catch it,in all the time C&Y were there this hapened very little.Personaly i just changed to another house,will return when they care to leave the zone.

The guest took a shower on the first day, she has big tits, shapely despite everything she eats, she has a big and sexy tattoo on her back

The guest took a shower on the first day, she has big tits, shapely despite everything she eats, she has a big and sexy tattoo on her back
L'invitée a pris une douche le premier jour, elle a de gros seins, galbés malgré tout ce qu'elle mange, elle a un gros tatouage sexy dans le dos

The invited to the first day took a shower, she has large breasts, shapely despite everything she eats, she has a great and sexy tattoo on the back
L'invitée du premier jour a pris une douche, elle a de gros seins, galbés malgré tout ce qu'elle mange, elle a un tatouage super et sexy sur le dos

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some of the posts here tonight are fucking hilarious...you just make it up as you go along 🤣

Luna's having a friendly chat with her right now, btw 😁

It's CC, mate. It's almost a prerequisite to make shit up upon subscribing 😄

Then eventually some learn and others just keep on with the bullshit 😅

• Upvote 1