Luna & Zac - home activities topic #7

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

She took a shower in there about the second night she was there.

Yes, but that was 4 tonnes of tension ago.  Relationship at the beginning is a far cry from what it is now.  Going through their room at this point may be tantamount to war! 😬🤣

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Yes, but that was 4 tonnes of tension ago.  Relationship at the beginning is a far cry from what it is now.  Going through their room at this point may be tantamount to war! 😬🤣

She was in that bathroom today showing her naked goods. I 😉

I'm so pleased we haven't got Smellovision...FG must be minging by now...It's a good job it's not fly season...😏

disgusted smell GIF

Seriously though, she's a pretty girl, with a good body...She needs to snap outta this whatever she's in, and start to like herself more...not that I'm an expert...just my opinion. I think this evening was a step in the right direction, but she also needs to give Luna and Zak their own space...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm so pleased we haven't got Smellovision...FG must be minging by now...It's a good job it's not fly season...😏

disgusted smell GIF

Seriously though, she's a pretty girl, with a good body...She needs to snap outta this whatever she's in, and start to like herself more...not that I'm an expert...just my opinion. I think this evening was a step in the right direction, but she also needs to give Luna and Zak their own space...

FG remaining in the apartment , I think hurts the image of Luna and Zac , despite being really gentle with her and still hosting her . I believe she has lots of  “educational “ issues , in any case , I admit her behavior’s little improvement today which maybe is justified with the visit of this guy 

I do have a theory about this girl for what its worth just my opinion 

I know people have said its zacs cousin but she definitely wants him i think thats why she doesnt like luna and i think luna knows.

FG goes all girly shy googly eyed when hes talking to her and if she didnt why would she watch them getting it on and bring herself off to it.