Luna & Zac - home activities topic #7

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

FG remaining in the apartment , I think hurts the image of Luna and Zac , despite being really gentle with her and still hosting her . I believe she has lots of  “educational “ issues , in any case , I admit her behavior’s little improvement today which maybe is justified with the visit of this guy 

Luna made an effort to chat with her tonight...albeit when the guys went for a smoke...but the chat was friendly. Ok, I'm a biased Geordie, but Luna is pure class...I love her to bits! 

I know I've posted this before, but she acts as though the cams aren't there...That's really impressive for a 20 year old girl...living her current life in a fish bowl...Top drawer ❤️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Luna made an effort to chat with her tonight...albeit when the guys went for a smoke...but the chat was friendly. Ok, I'm a biased Geordie, but Luna is pure class...I love her to bits! 

I know I've posted this before, but she acts as though the cams aren't there...That's really impressive for a 20 year old girl...living her current life in a fish bowl...Top drawer ❤️

I totally agree with the no affection she has from the cameras presence .. it’s like she has a veteran’s experience with RLC . But since these two guys are really nice and adapted so easily , it would be really pity that FG costs them for stupid reasons their current residency .. and that’s all judged by past things , that were really “ small “ and costed from tenants their participation 

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

She isnt always looking to outside,neither spying all the time.Think people had conversation with her and she is trying to beyave better, is the best way i see her sinse she apeared.

no, she found another apt on the other side.

Have put the same question on another thread,- has anyone seen her in the shower yet? Judging by the silence and no replies, I guess the answer in No. But, perhaps, as with many European properteis there is a bidet and it is off camera.. But I've only seen her in the bathroom once!

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Have put the same question on another thread,- has anyone seen her in the shower yet? Judging by the silence and no replies, I guess the answer in No. But, perhaps, as with many European properteis there is a bidet and it is off camera.. But I've only seen her in the bathroom once!

you should read older threads...( SILENCE AND NO REPLIES --REALLY ) because it has been told/discussed too  many times ...

Yes !!!! she had a shower ,,,, Yes she has big most likely fake tits!!     and if you read any recent !!! comments you would have read she took her tits out again during this last party .....

and NO no one wants to risk RLC membership to share .....   so keep reading and watching and who knows when some crazy member might  SHOW US HER TITS

• Like 1

Some old habits are hard to change..she was messing with the phone that was in kitchen table and think was Zac phone,but not sure.She puted som nice new shorts,but still no bath.Maybe she already took one in the bathroom without cam or something.

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you should read older threads...( SILENCE AND NO REPLIES --REALLY ) because it has been told/discussed too  many times ...

Yes !!!! she had a shower ,,,, Yes she has big most likely fake tits!!     and if you read any recent !!! comments you would have read she took her tits out again during this last party .....

and NO no one wants to risk RLC membership to share .....   so keep reading and watching and who knows when some crazy member might  SHOW US HER TITS

That time she took her tits out during a party... Was that on the free cameras?

If yes, could anyone send me a picture or video in PM?