Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

True, she could do anything off camera and we will never know. But maybe the shower isn't to her standards, so waits until she comes home. That will mean him forking out for a new bathroom then. OOH so naughty etc. 😒🙄

Elle est assez intelligente  pour nous tromper maintenant ces un jour sur deux absentes  RLC doit intervenir car elle est payée pour ses abonnés sinon il faut couper les vivres pour quelle revienne dans le droit chemin je suppose ?

1 minute ago, patou said:

She is intelligent enough to deceive us now these one day out of two absent RLC must intervene because she is paid for her subscribers otherwise it is necessary to cut the food for her to return in the right way I suppose?

She doesn't have to deceive us, she does things blatantly, because she really doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

She is the " Prima Donna " of RLC..

But with time her " beauty " is beginning to fade ,and her body is changing and getting softer...All the botox and extra makeup will not keep the ravages of poor eating habits and disturbed sleep at bay.....Even she is not immune from Mother Nature.

Some people may find these remarks contentious......But often truth is contentious!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Can i just say this. I know that some people who did like me, now hate me. Ok, fine, that is their choice. I just want to explain for one post, no come back, nothing but simply explaining why i write things. Only my own opinion.

Do i have any problem with her going out a lot if she wanted? No. Do i have any problem with her dating in lieu of Paul being there? No. Do i have any problem with her keeping this part of her life off camera? Certainly not.

Do i have a problem with the man she has chosen? Yes. That's what it is.

Because, i simply refuse to accept or forget all the months of trouble. All the anger, the yelling, the tears, and yes, the 'change' in her mind, ever since she met him. Other things have played a part, Prague itself yes, but whenever he is in her life, she is different, and not for the positive. He has changed her full stop. And when he has NOT been around, that is when she is calmer, more relaxed and happier. And i will NEVER forget that night she very nearly had a breakdown thanks to him, which was the culmination of all those months of troubling behavior. She has forgiven and forgotten, and so be it, it's on her head. And yes i will say this - A LOT of what happened will not have been his fault, or at least enough to react the way she did so many, many times. But she wouldn't have been that way, if it wasn't for him. Simple. It's all about having total and complete control - Which she definitely has with him.

So i'm not getting into any discussion, i've explained it, it's simple, nothing i say would change anything of course nor should it. It's her life, her choice, her doing. I nor anyone else has any say over it. Nor should we. But if others here want to forget, fine. I WILL NOT. OK?? Because it has worried me and still bothers me. It's called CARING. She is making some baffling life choices right now.

Thank you.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

she does things blatantly, because she really doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

Certainly attest to that!!🤨

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Can i just say this. I know that some people who did like me, now hate me. Ok, fine, that is their choice. I just want to explain for one post, no come back, nothing but simply explaining why i write things. Only my own opinion.

Do i have any problem with her going out a lot if she wanted? No. Do i have any problem with her dating in lieu of Paul being there? No. Do i have any problem with her keeping this part of her life off camera? Certainly not.

Do i have a problem with the man she has chosen? Yes. That's what it is.

Because, i simply refuse to accept or forget all the months of trouble. All the anger, the yelling, the tears, and yes, the change in her mind, ever since she met him. Other things have played a part, Prague itself yes, but whenever he is in her life, she is different, and not for the positive. He has changed her full stop. And when he has been around, that is when she is calmer, more relaxed and happier. And i will NEVER forget that night she very nearly had a breakdown thanks to him, which was the culmination of all those months of troubling behavior. She has forgiven and forgotten, and so be it, it's on her head. And yes i will say this - A LOT of what happened will not have been his fault, or at least enough to react the way she did so many, many times. But she wouldn't have been that way, if it wasn't for him. Simple. 

So i'm not getting into any discussion, i've explained it, it's simple, nothing i say would change anything of course nor should it. It's her life, her choice, her doing. I nor anyone else has any say over it. Nor should we. But if others here want to forget, fine. I WILL NOT. OK?? Because it has worried me and still bothers me.

Thank you.

Good on you mate! It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks....This is everyone's forum, speak your mind .

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Good on you mate! It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks....This is everyone's forum, speak your mind .

Thanks J.

That man has changed her. End of!

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thanks J.

That man has changed her. End of!

Not sure it's just the guy! It's possibly a combination of him, Prague, Covid restrictions, Malia and too much money for doing very little.

But everything is only supposition, as no one knows what goes on in Leora's head, least of all Leora!🤪

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't have to deceive us, she does things blatantly, because she really doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

She is the " Prima Donna " of RLC..

But with time her " beauty " is beginning to fade ,and her body is changing and getting softer...All the botox and extra makeup will not keep the ravages of poor eating habits and disturbed sleep at bay.....Even she is not immune from Mother Nature.

Some people may find these remarks contentious......But often truth is contentious!!

Excellent said 🤗