Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

3rd Aussie (but keep it to yourself)

OMG, we talk and talk about beauty treatments and new products. She also lets me know about how Eva is doing and the latest news about Paul. Today we chatted about how the training of the boyfriend is going. The boyfriend is a bit slow but slowing getting the idea that Leora wears the pants in the relationship. She was interested in the heatwave we are having in Victoria Australia at the moment. Leora asked about the Aussie TV series Wentworth and the new Eric Bana movie "The Dry".  The doctor wants her to drink more water and she is feeling better.

I think that's about everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OMG, we talk and talk about beauty treatments and new products. She also lets me know about how Eva is doing and the latest news about Paul. Today we chatted about how the training of the boyfriend is going. The boyfriend is a bit slow but slowing getting the idea that Leora wears the pants in the relationship. She was interested in the heatwave we are having in Victoria Australia at the moment. Leora asked about the Aussie TV series Wentworth and the new Eric Bana movie "The Dry".  The doctor wants her to drink more water and she is feeling better.

I think that's about everything.

✔️

• Like 5

il y a 7 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi un dit :

OMG, nous parlons et parlons de soins de beauté et de nouveaux produits. Elle me fait aussi savoir commentaire va Eva et les dernières nouvelles sur Paul. Aujourd’hui, nous avons discuté de la façon ne se déroule la formation du petit ami. Le petit ami est un peu prêté mais prêté à comprendre que Leora porte le pantalon dans la relation. Elle est intéressée par la vague de chaleur que nous traversons actuellement à Victoria en Australie. Leora a posé des questions sur la série télévisée australienne Wentworth et le nouveau film d’Eric Bana « The Dry ». Le médecin veut qu’elle boive plus d’eau et elle se sent mieux.

Je pense que c’est à peu près tout.

Tu est chanceux d avoir de ses nouvelles, de eva et Paul et je pense aussi qui lui dit de quiter fils petit ami 😄🥰🦝😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girl reading in bed on tablet 

Koala on the chair watching his beloved leora on the bed 

I'm there to protect my precious 🔫

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1