Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For those who love 'em - Looks like you may get an early weekend solo treat here! 

Only if RLC can keep the cameras functioning. Black screens , and static images, do little to help ones viewing pleasure !!😣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, scutus said:

Only if RLC can keep the cameras functioning. Black screens , and static images, do little to help ones viewing pleasure !!😣

Oh i know! Three hours black out is bad enough, then when it does comes on, her big pink friend is sat there looking at us!

DAMMIT!! 

EDIT - Can't believe i have to do this afterwards, but as you can see, this post above is clearly about the cams going off air on Wednesday night. Nothing else. Anyone with a scintilla of brain can see this. FFS.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh i know! Three hours out is bad enough, then when it does comes on, her big pink friend is sat there looking at us!

DAMMIT!! 

I am having the same problem today, that we had yesterday. I have sent RLC a message, letting them know that the cams are freezing, and going black screen currently !

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

¡Oh, lo sé! Tres horas fuera es bastante malo, luego, cuando llega, ¡su gran amiga rosa estaba sentada allí mirándonos!

MALDITA !! 

Shoe .. I don't understand why you say it ... You are the number 1 fan of malia ... I don't understand the obsession you have with leora .. Enjoy looking at leora and stop thinking about her private life ..

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

Shoe .. I don't understand why you say it ... You are the number 1 fan of malia ... I don't understand the obsession you have with leora .. Enjoy looking at leora and stop thinking about her private life ..

What?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, scutus said:

I am having the same problem today, that we had yesterday. I have sent RLC a message, letting them know that the cams are freezing, and going black screen currently !

Whenever it gets to early evening, the cams start to 'Freeze Frame', like pause has been hit. I don't get black screen much, it's the freezing, and then the cams will jump say, 4 or 5 seconds to catch up with the 'Live' time. Something causes interference or something. Could be all the traffic when they get home!

4 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

i see the asylum has opened its doors.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2