Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yeah, not one of 'Those' nights. Just a chill out. Maybe Malia is out of gas! Or just neither want anything. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's the latest news? Any sexy times between the two girls?

No. 🙁

Right now, she is on the phone in the toilet. And sounds pretty annoyed. Thankfully not yelling but not happy. But just their usual nonsense, won't change anything, hasn't done before has it! 😒😞

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's the latest news? Any sexy times between the two girls?

Possibly the next " sexy time " we witness will be Leora poking a tampon up her money box.....That's how low the expectations have become 😂 

This is the girl who would sing, dance, paint, sew, read a book, use various dildo's and vibrators in money box and anal, moisten her panties, lick her tits and occasionally smile........Now people think it's a good day if she just flashes her gash and rolls out the same scenario nightly..

Yes she will be in the top five replay thumbs, which means absolutely nothing, only to those who try and justify her total disinterest in the project that created her and pays her a handsome salary🤑.....and possibly because the competition might not be better.

Set your expectations low and she will not disappoint you...😁 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Possibly the next " sexy time " we witness will be Leora poking a tampon up her money box.....That's how low the expectations have become 😂 

This is the girl who would sing, dance, paint, sew, read a book, use various dildo's and vibrators in money box and anal, moisten her panties, lick her tits and occasionally smile........Now people think it's a good day if she just flashes her gash and rolls out the same scenario nightly..

Yes she will be in the top five replay thumbs, which means absolutely nothing, only to those who try and justify her total disinterest in the project that created her and pays her a handsome salary🤑.....and possibly because the competition might not be better.

Hmmm. Ok, i'm always as honest as i can be, even if it hurts to say it. But tonight, i did feel this way, and not for the first time by any stretch. I adore seeing the girls get close etc, of course, best thing here by far for me and many others. And yes loads still love the solo play/tease and all that.

But.....

I can't help feeling.....If things happen now, is because it has to. 

Sorry if that offends anyone. 🙁

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hmmm. Ok, i'm always as honest as i can be, even if it hurts to say it. But tonight, i did feel this way, and not for the first time by any stretch. I adore seeing the girls get close etc, of course, best thing here by far foe me and many others. And yes loads still love the solo play/tease and all that.

But.....

I can't help feeling.....If things happen now, is because it has to. 

Sorry if that offends anyone. 🙁

It will !! 😁

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Thanks for the update.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2