jjkopite

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Le 11/6/2019 à 6:25 AM, Amy3 a dit :

Nope! I like em just fine. I say what I want to. This forum is not owned by VHTV or the tenants. Knowing Sina and Jules, they understand that it's better to have an open area that allows for the free flow of comments then nothing but hearts and kisses.  They don't need to be coddled and protected by anyone. 

You see this is the issue. These forums have been transformed into place to share a relationship with the tenants, not a place to be honest and inquiring into the ins and outs of the tenants lives and the direction of VHTV. Comments like yours are fallout from this tenant interaction. This need to protect them from the horrors of words and unpleasant ideas, even insults if you will. In my opinion all that does is result in a silly tea party, where the ones with the best connections to the tenants and site become our overlords and dictate right and wrong, thereby becoming unequals to the rest who are less well connected. There is no right or wrong way to post comments. If anyone is troubled by another's words, it's easy to just move along. If someone wants to be in a relationship with the tenants then fine, but don't make any demands on others that they should act accordingly. Being a tenant means exposing yourself to a cold cruel world of judgement. If you are too much of a pussy to handle that, then don't read it. There are much darker places overseeing them than the preschool level of commentary here on cc. They should expect that there is a total horror show of evil tracking deep into their lives somewhere. If they don't, they are naive. Comments about white powder and cunts in cams are baby talk compared to what's out there.  

It’s called human decency. 
if you want to sink to the bottom of human excrement. By any means, be my guest. But, your willingness to drag everyone down there with you is a sad take on life. 
I no longer care about your reply to this. Say or justify yourself as much as you want. 

• Like 1