jjkopite

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must say she is looking dam good, maybe massages will help her skin condition lets hope so anyway.

Depends essentially on her nervous system.. but that is only controlled by medication. Someone said that she keeps scratching, but at least seems the relation with Serena is more normal now

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Jules is a lucky bastard, its amazing what you can get away with under the massage role :biggrin: Its ok i'm only bloody jealous :biggrin::biggrin:

Me too.

c376c2770f08886233aff7e16cd69edb.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Depends essentially on her nervous system.. but that is only controlled by medication. Someone said that she keeps scratching, but at least seems the relation with Serena is more normal now

really more normal.
as I noted before, maybe a light at the end of the tunnel

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Just one google explanation perhaps.......

Dry skin is a particularly common cause of itching without a rash, especially as we get older. Sometimes people have dry skin due to an underlying medical condition, such as an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) or Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that typically causes arthritis, dry eyes, and dry mouth)

Whatever it is i do hope she has it under control now but she is looking very well and dam hot too.