Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1b

squish

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You know what would be neat to see. Sina with big tits. Have her borrow a bra from one of her big tit friends. Has to be a full cup bra and then fill 2 condoms with water and make similar sized boobs. Tie them off and place them in the bra with the knot facing outwards to make it look like nipples. Then, put a shirt on to cover for a grest big tit look. Don’t go too big or it looks silly and they may break and make a huge mess. Ok, there’s my idea for the day. Have fun! ❤️💋

Come on Amy.. Requests here it's only with tokens 

😁😎

• Like 2

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You know what would be neat to see. Sina with big tits. Have her borrow a bra from one of her big tit friends. Has to be a full cup bra and then fill 2 condoms with water and make similar sized boobs. Tie them off and place them in the bra with the knot facing outwards to make it look like nipples. Then, put a shirt on to cover for a grest big tit look. Don’t go too big or it looks silly and they may break and make a huge mess. Ok, there’s my idea for the day. Have fun! ❤️💋

Ahhahahahahahhahahahah

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How do you know I’m not already doing that. Do you think people like me because I’m so awesome and amazing at posting comments? 🤑

How the fuck do we answer that 😁😁

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ah, you laugh, but you know you’re dying to fuck Sina with big boobs bouncing in your face. It’s will be awesome. Try it! 👍🏻

Yea , i wanna pay a surgery for upgrade her boobs 1 size or 2 😁😁😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree, they are. I’d be perfectly happy with those girls. Surgery makes them looks good under clothes and Franensteinish with them off. It’s not worth the look. Don’t do it! 

I call Boob jobs plastic tits and they look just so silly is a kind way to describe them. They just look like stuck on footballs and are horrendous. There is nothing wrong with Sina's tits they are great. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree, they are. I’d be perfectly happy with those girls. Surgery makes them looks good under clothes and Franensteinish with them off. It’s not worth the look. Don’t do it! 

My idea is just for play, dot that and let the fantasy come alive. 💋

And i know what you think about a guy getting stem cells😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I always used water to fill them. Once I thought oil would be even more amazing, but alas, the oil ate right through the condom and left me with a horrible mess. Anyone have a another suggestion besides just plain water? Something that won’t eat through a condom? 

You  could use alcohol then if they burst you could always get pissed lol or else suck it out through the teat lol. Brings another meaning to alcohol on tap lol 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, sure, Sina is sitting thinking there is no fucking way I’m doing that! But, in the back of her mind, she’s thinking, maybe Amy is on to something. 🧐😎

Ahah , you are totally right

• Like 1