• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

There's my thinking of tits and you pop up loool

Ruined my train of thought now, have to get Amy onto you lool

Oh gawd that's my night's sleep ruined.I just wish I hadn't been so cruel and upset your delicate sensitivities.😀BTW I think Amy is far to sweet to get on to me so their😀😀😀

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh gawd that's my night's sleep ruined.I just wish I hadn't been so cruel and upset your delicate sensitivities.😀BTW I think Amy is far to sweet to get on to me so their😀😀😀

This response is to give you the dubious honour of being my 900th post.A post for post's sake!!

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV 2019! Goodbye voyeurism. Was nice knowing you! 👋👋👋

Go ahead and start looking in the cams Sina and maybe put a poster in the background with a link to a PayPal account. Maybe put up a menu of things you'll do.  It's your life, it's all real. It's voyeurism, we promise! 

I can't believe that you guys are actually paying for this.

image.png.08279466f6c99efe9208803f92ddce13.pngVHTV

Say it to Matilda and co 

• Like 2

@Folivora

I do not have this pretense to speak for others,but i love to watch all nude Sina skinny body lying in bed for hours and hours near to this camera,and i even say,i appreciate much more when she just do nothing that show her lovely ass & candy

Thanks to you Sina :heart:

I also specify that I hate to see cam girls, but I particularly hate the Stephan / Stella couple, it represents all that I hate to see in sex

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Folivora said:

Say it to Matilda and co 

I say it to all of the voyeur tenants who pose for the cams. Check out how I feel about Kissa now that she is doing the same pussy into the cam bullshit. You’re not a tenant In a voyeur site, you’re a camstar, you blantsntly work the cams for money. You might as well pick up the fucking cam up and shove it up your ass and beg for tokens. That’s the obvious next step for you guys. What’s stopping you, James? Don’t even tell me that he has rules or standards when it comes to anything voyeur anymore. “Oh, look we have some real people over here, just watch them”. Bullshit you do VHTV! The push is towards in your face camwhoring and you’re not going to do a damn thing about it because you can’t even remember what voyeurism is anymore. Tenants on a voyeur site should not be posing and posturing themselves for the god-damned cams. “Oh, but all of them can do it Amy if they want to”. And what if they did, what then? 50 apts full of average looking girls shoving their cunts into cameras hoping some one stares at their hole. That’s what it will be, 38 pages of camwhores faking it to make it. I can’t believe anyone pays for this shit. 😡🤬😡🤬👎🏻

• Like 1

Just now, Folivora said:

Sina : I just imagine that the neighbor boy is watching me and masturbating on me. I just want to help him. No one asked me to do this , i do it because i want it.  

You do it to get views, to get money, to satisfy your manager, to stay on VHTV. If you tried to be real, bye bye. Just look how people progress of this camstar site? Either progress sexually into swinging and orgies or shove your pussy in the cams or your case both. Bring back the masked hider while your at it and fuck every last breath out of voyeurism. Seriously, just put up the signs with menus in the background and start charging for it. The difference between this shit and that is a sliver of a difference. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You do it to get views, to get money, to satisfy your manager, to stay on VHTV. If you tried to be real, bye bye. Just look how people progress of this camstar site? Either progress sexually into swinging and orgies or shove your pussy in the cams or your case both. Bring back the masked hider while your at it and fuck every last breath out of voyeurism. Seriously, just put up the signs with menus in the background and start charging for it. The difference between this shit and that is a sliver of a difference. 

Don't hold back babe you tell it how it is, don't be shy now 😁😁😁😁👍

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where's your avatar Amy?