Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the vids above.. The last one shows them having to switch the light on to find their lost tube of lube, which I thought was quite funny at the time. Kira must have known it was going to be needed as she was hell bent on giving her missus a good going over.Β  Boy did she ever, that girl does not disappoint...

Well spotted by Kjeld of Nina in the bathroom just before all this.  It's begining to become a habit for her, not that I'm complaining 😁.  I just wish the glass door to the left of her was a LITTLE bit more reflective, then we could see exactly where her hand is going...  That would be awesome.  Mind you, could be tricky when Kira finds out what she's up to??? ☹️

• Like 2

This morning before scurrying off to work, Kira finds an apparently forgotten hidden trinket in the closet, and presents it to her love.Β  The expression on Nina's face is just adorable.Β  And a proper goodbye kiss before she's out the door.Β Β πŸ₯°Β 

trinket1.JPG

trinket2.JPG

trinket3.JPG

trinket4.JPG

trinket5.JPG

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

This morning before scurrying off to work, Kira finds an apparently forgotten hidden trinket in the closet, and presents it to her love.Β  The expression on Nina's face is just adorable.Β  And a proper goodbye kiss before she's out the door.Β Β πŸ₯°Β 

Kira's dressed up.  She must be a Door Greeter at the Russian WalMart.   🀣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Β Β 

trinket5.JPG Β 0

You were first πŸ˜€

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1