Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

Just after 02:00 on the living room floor.  Looks like they have a New Toy.  A video camera, testing it out on the cats.  I guess they could be seriously thinking about setting up their own Video productions.  It would make sense if they want to continue making money from sex shows, to do it themselves, in every sense of that statement.  If done properly and tastefully, they could supplement their income quite well.  Not wishing to advertise others on this forum but Rosie and Alena on PH, spring to mind...

They could learn a lot from them.

New toy1.png

New toy2.png

New toy3.png

New toy4.png

• Like 2

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le 11/28/2019 à 9:54 PM, jouandomy a dit :

I do not understand anything, but maybe they're going to hook up their own Cam-Studio?🤔

Just noticed this past post.

It looks like you may be right!  Time will tell.  I beg them to do it properly.  Please.

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, peterb a dit :

I'm very innocent, so I think it's mostly to film the concerts and maybe to make videos for the band.🥰 I know they have other plans to make some money.

very possible

Especially since they are in concert tonight

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peterb said:

I'm very innocent, so I think it's mostly to film the concerts and maybe to make videos for the band.🥰 I know they have other plans to make some money.

Indeed it seems more logical to film the concerts of the group, it will be better than with the phone.
When I talked about wiring (humor), this camera had not appeared yet, and it seems to me that Le5b0 spoke of "garlands duck"

• Like 3

On 11/26/2019 at 1:27 AM, peterb said:

for those who are surprised that jouandomy has not been seen for a few days in this forum, after the very heavy rains of the south of france, his house is flooded,🥶 in the water up to 0.5 m... We're thinking of you, . 🤢

Oh shit!!! Thanks for the heads up Peter! Hope Domy is ok! 😞

• Thanks 1

I just watched back on the timeline.  They took the video camera with them as they departed, so as others have suspected, it's more than likely to video the band.  Indeed the quality will be much, much better than any phone.  That does not mean it cannot be used for other things though?   😉😉

Must have been a hard night.  Arrive home at 05:45 looking really, really tired.  Not much sleep before Kira is up and getting ready to go to work at 08:15.  The girl is a machine at times, constantly on the go.

I don't know how she does it.

NandK arrive home.png

Kira leaving for work.png

• Like 2