Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strike another home run for love and romance!  

I looked up what holiday 25 November might be outside of the U.S., but found nothing special.  So I can only assume (such a bad word around here) that it must either be their wedding anniversary, or perhaps the date of their first official date, becoming 'girlfriends' so long ago.  Women remember stuff like that.  And that sweet sounding song that Nina had playing on repeat during the whole scene was probably 'their song,' the song they first danced slowly to and fell in love to.  Women remember THAT stuff too.  No idea what the song was, but it sounded beautiful.  

I would pay good money to find out what was written on all those little hearts.  Kira read every. single. one.  Along with the flower bouquet, Kira got them both "half heart" shirts, so when they stand together, the heart becomes one.  So adorable.  Then a quick dress and out the door to I'm sure a very special dinner.  

*Sigh* This is what I signed up for.  🥰 

love1.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm jealous, my Guy never buys me flowers anymore. They're a waste of money, but it's the thought that counts! I'd rather have chocolate. 

I know what you would like Ash and it certainly ain't chocolate :biggrin:

• Like 1