Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yet another pair of friends of Nina and Kira join VHTV.  It makes me wonder if they are becoming Managers?  It would not surprise me to find they get an "Introduction" bonus at least.

Way to go girls, let others do the work and you reap the rewards.  Win, Win sitution for all.  The other girls get to live in apartments they could probably not afford, and have a better life. Whilst you pocket a little money.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

It makes me wonder if they are becoming Managers?  It would not surprise me to find they get an "Introduction" bonus at least.

It could be even better than that. It was said that N&K are their own
managers. Whether that's true is anyone's guess, but it would make
sense. Assuming that's the case, this is the payment method as it
was explained in the past.

VH takes 50% of the monthly subscriptions off the top and distributes
the remaining balance to the managers based on the total number of
views for each manager's group of apts. The mangers then take their
cut, some more unscrupulously than others, as it was explained, then
dole out what's left over to the tenants according to the number of
views for each apt.

A view being described as each time a subscriber views a tenant(s)
through a paid camera. Tenants get nothing for views through free
cams.

Or, something to that effect. I'm sure people can make corrections if
I didn't get something right.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I'm totally confused.  Nothing new there LOL.  All this discussion about N&K being managers - of what?  Kira already is a manager of the band, and a successful marketer in real life.  If she is to be a manager of something else, she would excel at it, with her business degree and intellectual smarts.  Have N&K become what is apparently known in this business as "recruiters"?  Hmmm...  fascinating concept.  Not something I would picture them becoming involved in - Nina perhaps, but Kira? - and yet, there is clear evidence, as others have stated.  Plus that three of their close friends are suddenly "live" here after only being occasional guests.  Verrrrrry interesting!  

I just have to say, if one particular former friend of N&K happens to get an apartment soon, I'm afraid I would never leave my house again.  😁  🦌 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I'm totally confused.  Nothing new there LOL.  All this discussion about N&K being managers - of what?  Kira already is a manager of the band, and a successful marketer in real life.  If she is to be a manager of something else, she would excel at it, with her business degree and intellectual smarts.  Have N&K become what is apparently known in this business as "recruiters"?  Hmmm...  fascinating concept.  Not something I would picture them becoming involved in - Nina perhaps, but Kira? - and yet, there is clear evidence, as others have stated.  Plus that three of their close friends are suddenly "live" here after only being occasional guests.  Verrrrrry interesting!  

I just have to say, if one particular former friend of N&K happens to get an apartment soon, I'm afraid I would never leave my house again.  😁  🦌

Sorry for the confusion. On this board, when people talk about managers,
they're usually referring to the tenants' managers. There's a hierarchy of
sorts, in place at VH. First, there's VH, then the managers of the tenants,
then the tenants.

It was speculated previously that N&K are their own managers within the
VH hierarchy, making them both managers and tenants. It also makes
them eligible for two slices of the pie; one as managers and another as
tenants.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Sorry for the confusion. On this board, when people talk about managers,
they're usually referring to the tenants' managers. There's a hierarchy of
sorts, in place at VH. First, there's VH, then the managers of the tenants,
then the tenants.

It was speculated previously that N&K are their own managers within the
VH hierarchy, making them both managers and tenants. It also makes
them eligible for two slices of the pie; one as managers and another as
tenants.

Hi buddy,my poor wee brain is fried after reading this lot!!!!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Have N&K become what is apparently known in this business as "recruiters"?  Hmmm...  fascinating concept.  Not something I would picture them becoming involved in 

It appears the girls indeed have become the managers of the two new apartments. 

Basically making them some sort of pimps, right? Since the focus of VHTV is primarily sex.

I have said it before and I will repeat my myself: I really wonder how such a recruiting conversation with friends goes.

- Hey Sienna.

- Yes Nina? 

- Now where talking about money... makes me think. Would you like to make some more rubles?

- haha, yes of course. More rubles more fun!

- Haha okay... Do you mind showing your body to others? [shy smile]

- Wait what? I am not a whore Nina!

- Nonono, that is not what I meant. Just showing. Sex only with who you want [glances at Rossy] The more the better, that part is true. 

- With my partner? I don't understand.

Also wonder what building a business/financial relationship with your friends does to a friendship anyway. It could complicate a good relationship big time.

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

yes! 👀

• Like 3

il y a 13 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

It appears the girls indeed have become the managers of the two new apartments. 

Basically making them some sort of pimps, right? Since the focus of VHTV is primarily sex.

I have said it before and I will repeat my myself: I really wonder how such a recruiting conversation with friends goes.

- Hey Sienna.

- Yes Nina? 

- Now where talking about money... makes me think. Would you like to make some more rubles?

- haha, yes of course. More rubles more fun!

- Haha okay... Do you mind showing your body to others? [shy smile]

- Wait what? I am not a whore Nina!

- Nonono, that is not what I meant. Just showing. Sex only with who you want [glances at Rossy] The more the better, that part is true. 

- With my partner? I don't understand.

Also wonder what building a business/financial relationship with your friends does to a friendship anyway. It could complicate a good relationship big time.

yes! 👀

a lot of assumptions but not a lot of certainty about the reality

• Like 2

il y a une heure, refazer a dit :

a lot of assumptions but not a lot of certainty about the reality

Assumptions are all we can make on here.  Well informed decisions/comments can only be made by having direct contact with N&K and asking them the pertinent questions.

As I have been a little blunt and critical of them in the past, that is highly unlikely that they will want to talk to me.  Though I am always available via PM if they so wish. 

As for the next VH resident via introduction from N&K, well I think I can safely say that DE is NOT going to be asked, despite the wishes of some of those above.  You know who you are.  The girl was, and probably still is, a poison in their relationship.  Still you never know, she may want to volunteer herself for VH...

Yes! we all know how smart Kira is, the problem is she is blinded by LOVE and Devotion to Nina, not that I blame her for that, it's easy to see why. But she will do ANYTHING for her missus, end of.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

You would never earn any money then to watch anything, bad choice 😂😁🤣