Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, disneykid said:

Watching the girls in the bath I’ve got to say Kira has got wonderful. Arse

I am very happy that you are finally seeing the obvious my friend!  Don't forget the rest of Wonderful Kira, from head to toe  (well maybe not head right now)  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is it just me, or did that look like it was meant for the cameras, not just themselves?  Once or twice I noticed Kira looking in the miroor behind the bed, then shifting her position so the end of bed cam had a better view.  Strange, because they do not normally put the light on.  Really a waste of time anyway, that one light is nowhere near enough and it compromises the video quality.  We may not like it most times. But the night vision lights give a higher resolution to the video.  Oh well, life is all about compromises.  The other strange thing is a little later Nina went into the bathroom, sat down for a few minutes then got up and closed the door.  She then sat back down 03:20 seemed to open her legs and rubbed a quick one off whilst watching something on her phone.   Either that or she had one hell of an itch..   Hooray, looks like the video has uploaded this time.

• Like 5