Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Let's consider a couple of things. First thing that is required is that you put on her shoes, and walk a similar path that she has walked. The last seven years. When was the last time that you had to move out of your home Jugg, due to no fault of your own. Have you had a employer who was providing you housing, close its doors and move out of the country. I doubt it ! Has everything in your life stayed exactly the same it was seven years ago. 

Having moved once in her home city. Then due to no fault of their own. She, and Paul were abruptly un employed. Before anyone starts saying that they got a big compensation from RLC, I dare say no one in this forum has seen their last contract that was offered them in Krasnoyarsk. 

Evidently RLC made her a generous enough offer for her to make the move to Prague. A totally different environment than Krasnoyarsk. With a cultural background second to very few cities. Which offered her a whole new world to see. Plus a need to learn another language. I, know that it is not that hard, That is why everyone in this forum speaks Russian. Now add Czechia's.

If you will take time to consider her activities in the apartment while she was by herself. She was much more, shall we say, much more productive toward our interests. I am sure it was RLC who made the suggestion that she should have another person living in the apartment with her. I do not think that would have happened, if Malia chose not to be part of the RLC project. It would not have happened if the second person would have been a total stranger.

With the addition, there was no way that Leora, and Malia, would not be compared to the GOV apartments. That by itself forced her to make a personal change in her lifestyle. Are you still walking in her shoes ??

Then we have the totally unpredicted event. That has, I am willing to bet, affected everyone's life. Directly, or indirectly, and confined people in their own houses. Tell me honestly, that the COVID has not changed your normal lifestyle prior to its arrival, and ongoing scourge. 

Of course, that does not affect Leora, as she is not a sensitive person!! HaH!! 

Leora is the "same" person we met in 2013. Her personality has changed as everyone's does as they age seven years. Sometimes the roses, are not as red, as they are at others. Are we all so old, that we do not remember the transitions of ideas, the change of the priorities, of importance. That we made in our twenties?

Now while you are looking in the mirror, reflecting on some of what I have mentioned. Keep in mind, that you have cameras watching your every move, moods, habits,, diet, etc. 

With a horde of pervs, critiquing you every action. 

Personally, I think that she has, and is, doing what is necessary for her, to maintain a sensual, lovely to look at personage. That is acceptable to her, in her own mind.

I meant no disrespect toward her scutus. And I thank you for that dissertation. I believe some others needed it. Maye not me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Cheers, my friend.

il y a 10 minutes, GAG-HER a dit:

tous les appels que j’ai vus étaient de retour à la maison, elle essaie de trouver du papier pour envoyer quelqu’un.

Je vous remercie de vos réponses il faut peut être que j arrête de poser des questions  stupides  j aime bien Léora et je me fait des soucis pour elle  et elle me tresse un peut  surtout quand elle appel son petit ami qui la change complètement  et qui peut être allé à sa perte  et risque de perdre  son amour de jeunesse Paul un grand  Merci

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, patou said:

Pulo dis moi pourquoi elle reste avec son petit ami si comme tu le dit elle aime Paul 

😂🤣 We have now two persons ( Paul that has a GF and Leora knows and Leora her BF that Paul knows because they have said this to eachother  ) .. but still people here believe that they erotically love one another 😂🤣😂🤣 It is just a great friendship and mutual feelings for two people that of course they love one another but not erotically , they  both need eachother in their lives and that’s why they don’t lose contact , they are there for eachother because no one else can actually understands them more than they do , we can call them soul mates . But the erotical “ love “ feeling “ it is long gone ... 

Except of course they are fooling eachother and make them feel stupid by saying lies of what’s going on and not respecting their relation of nearly a decade or perhaps more .

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 hours ago, patou said:

‎why she stays with her boyfriend so as you say she loves Paul ‎

Simple. A Substitute, a playmate. Not even a replacement, doesn't even get as high as that. In Lieu. Nothing more than that.