Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Stay up to +- 3 in the morning and sleeps until

13:00 / 14: 00 

That's a good 11 to 12 hours sleep, currently I get 4 to 5 hours.

• Like 2

il y a 33 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Lisez le cv ci-dessus! Je peux ajouter oui, un côte à côte Dildo bate. Et grâce à ses pitreries téléphoniques « Can’t pos it down », elle a eu environ 2 heures et demie de sommeil jusqu’à présent, si cela. En cours pour 9 h du matin et toujours le regarder. Puis les gens se demandent pourquoi elle est au lit jusqu’au milieu de l’après-midi.

Je pense qu’elle reste éveillé jusqu’à quelle appel Paul avant qui parte au travaille et après elle dort jusqu’à' 14 h et entre-temps fils petit la harcelle avec des SMS qui doit la mettre en colère 😡

• Like 1

il y a 38 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Lisez le résumé ci-dessus! Je peux ajouter oui, un Dildo bate côte à côte. Et grâce à ses singeries téléphoniques `` Je ne peux pas le poser '', elle a dormi environ 2 heures et demie jusqu'à présent, si c'est le cas. Je continue à 9 heures du matin et je le regarde toujours. Ensuite, les gens se demandent pourquoi elle est au lit jusqu'au milieu de l'après-midi. 

Si Léora à utiliser son jouet rose hier c'est que tante n est pas arrivée ou il ya pas eu pénétrations?

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Three hours now. Loverboy call, ended badly. Called back in toilet. Again hardly friendly. Text lecture for half an hour. Then call to Paul. Very nice. Still awake and scrolling away at nearly 08.30 her time. Crazy. That basically sums it up. 

Questa volta quanto è durato? Un mese circa? 

52 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's a good 11 to 12 hours sleep, currently I get 4 to 5 hours.

Mica tanto se interrompi il sonno per stare ogni volta 5 o 10 minuti sveglia a rispondere a qualsiasi messaggio che ti arriva sul cellulare. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mica tanto se interrompi il sonno per stare ogni volta 5 o 10 minuti sveglia a rispondere a qualsiasi messaggio che ti arriva sul cellulare. 

Very predictable what happens , the more the lies continue , the more it stays like this , where is the surprise ?? ... we are saying this since when ? September ? October ? And  we are the people who don’t support  her because we say the truth 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Three hours now. Loverboy call, ended badly. Called back in toilet. Again hardly friendly. Text lecture for half an hour. Then call to Paul. Very nice. Still awake and scrolling away at nearly 08.30 her time. Crazy. That basically sums it up. 

I don't want to protect Leora's friend but who would like to be in such a relationship? I wouldn't want to. As long as she is in this bubble, it won't get any better. In my opinion, she should finally decide what she wants. Even if one or the other doesn't like it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What I heard from the phone call is Leora angry that her boyfriend didn't answer, I think she's also a little jealous of what he does when she is not with him. Only he probably doesn't know anything about what Leora is doing. if he knew, the matter would have been settled long ago. Just my opinion

Maybe GAG-HER can confirm it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I don't want to protect Leora's friend but who would like to be in such a relationship? I wouldn't want to. As long as she is in this bubble, it won't get any better. In my opinion, she should finally decide what she wants. Even if one or the other doesn't like it.

She’s so many months struggling to keep a life based on lies , it is unthinkable that she doesn’t know that this can’t last forever , everyday that goes on like this , it simply gets worse . That’s why her health has been affected , her body change has been affected , her daily habits have been affected ( sleeping with breaks - hardly ever waking up before pm - eating at stupid times and so many more little details ) , everyday she “ destroys “ herself because she is there ( Prague ) now for almost 1,5 years and she hasn’t figured what she wants with her life . For all of us that love her , it is a sad image 😒😔

• Upvote 3