B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We say he is gay because of no erection but the most important , all the girls around a guy , unless he is a Godfather , life experience says that many women around a guy , well , the hugest chances that gay a guy is 

he did better than ant and carlos

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

However much guys here don't like parties...there have been many talking points about the 2 tonight already...the forum is taking a lot of keeping up with, tbh...Isn't that how it should be...?

You say things as common sense suggests ... but if you judge comments when you read the L&M topic , then you can see why the normal talks are the minority 😆

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Just got here. Are ya'll sure this guy is gay? He was knuckles deep in that pussy just a minute ago and he keeps kissing her back like he wants to do more.

Hey Billy...you must pay a shitload in subs to be able to view the cam at the other end of the room none of us mere mortals can see...😏

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

everyone acts like just because a guy likes other guys that he would turn down girls like this how many girls on this site are straight but if they could get  Megan Martina or a Jasmin would not hesitate to eat some pussy

Many girls are bi-curious...Guys aren't...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As a man , bad way , endless bla bla bla , even worse than me and my endless posts 😂🤣😂😁 For a woman , good way because she shows interest with her talks 😂🤣 

I wonder how Radislava has managed to slowly start escaping her shadow and developing her personality ☺️

Radi has become someone that Sera will never be. I'm impressed. 

• Like 1