B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

Il y a 2 heures, Lurkker a dit :

That's my assumption.  Sera baked her apple cake and put candles with the number '28' on it.  Radi and Ariana looked too young for 28 so only Claire left.  It would be sad if it was Sera's birthday and she had to make her own cake.

Well that was what she did during her first visit...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Claire is 28 today 😉 The girls had a party in B1 yesterday for her

So maybe a new party today in B5

I think it was this chakra thing that all the girls were invited , like they did around Russian New Year’s Eve . This time it was just that Nelly , Aleksandra and Gina didn’t attend and perhaps B4 girls and Claire wanted to overnight and it spontaneously came as a party .

Everyone shared their bed by the way , except Radislava which had Holly sleep in the living room... ahh , who knows , perhaps it shows something or shows nothing about the girls relations 😂

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it was this chakra thing that all the girls were invited , like they did around Russian New Year’s Eve . This time it was just that Nelly , Aleksandra and Gina didn’t attend and perhaps B4 girls and Claire wanted to overnight and it spontaneously came as a party .

Everyone shared their bed by the way , except Radislava which had Holly sleep in the living room... ahh , who knows , perhaps it shows something or shows nothing about the girls relations 😂

Claire had her cake and song celebration at midnight

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Claire had her cake and song celebration at midnight

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I didn’t watch a lot last night and missed the cake 😬🤭 Thanks for lost updated info 😇