B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

I guess it is wise to wait for the “ culture and civilizations “ Union 😂🤣 Latin America meets Great Britain and Russia 😆 a journey from west to the east is worth some more sleepless minutes or hours 😎

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

never see Martina or Nelly act like they do when having sex with their men or even after wards like i have seen M and N act there is a lot of passion there,of course so did Bonnie and Alex and we saw where that went

Nice point .. but .. both Bogdan and Alberto approve their sex 100% when ( especially Lucian ) the others after realizing where it could go , they stop it very fast 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nice point .. but .. both Bogdan and Alberto approve their sex 100% when ( especially Lucian ) the others after realizing where it could go , they stop it very fast 

because they saw it with their own eyes and thought damn she dont act like that for me,so maybe if B and A could watch them together it might change things or it could open more things still think its bullshit Martina and Nelly can have sex but for their men nothing