B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that all her bates are pretty much the same and that's enough in my book!

Take it from me that they're consistently excellent. They are sometimes more intense and sometimes less intense. Sometimes earth shattering and sometimes not so much. However , my friend never the same...:smile: 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They are....pretty much. But her climaxes differ somewhat, and are always worth watching...Best ever on RLC, imo...😆

Yes, her climaxes depend on if anyone is home or not is what I was also told.  Never the less, as long as people are watching her, she will continue to bate for y'all.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Take it from me that they're consistently excellent. They are sometimes more intense and sometimes less intense. Sometimes earth shattering and sometimes not so much. However , my friend never the same...:smile: 

It's just how one guy see's it over another Rosey....it doesn't matter either way does it?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

But sadly not for you...eh! 😉

Why you say sadly?  I don't need to see the same girl bate over and over again.  Some people may need it but I don't.  I'm quite content where I'm at these days!  An occasional video here and there and same with a few pictures here and there.  Even if I wasn't getting the occasional pics and vids, I still wouldn't join RLC for all the FUCKING REPEATS!!!