B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

@HarleyFatboy

Who leaves soon???  I know....buy a subscription and find out LMAO “ 

It is your ( hard worked ) money to decide where you want to invest it for your free time entertainment and if you are patient enough to read our back and forth posts , I never personally told you to buy a subscription .  

The problem with you is that you are “ poisoning “ a whole forum by having complete “ immunity “ from the admins by characterizing and judging forum members as stupid , assholes and I don’t want to say whatever more you are criticizing us because we ( like you that you chose differently and the majority here doesn’t care you have done so ) have chosen to pay for our free time entertainment a site like RLC .

It is our money and if we are fooled , it is because we want it and it isn’t your business to suggest the opposite to any of us . The even worse you do , it is judging everyone who is participating at RLC like whores , drug dealers , morons and also I don’t want to name more characterizations that you make when the forum rules indicate clearly that participants should be respected . 

You are unfortunately a guy that is feeding from any kind of confrontation we develop with you , like this you exist in a very lonely environment that you live your life . The forum is your escape to your loneliness and your way to impose yourself and you have found the way with expressions like “ LMAO “ and your “ sources” who give you visual knowledge ( even though you never ask for it ) to observe and watch something you hate as you declare all the time with all the power of your will ... again , how can you do this ? 😂🤣 The math is always 1+1 = 2 .. with you , mathematic science is questionable 😁

I respect your age and your views , but trying to force them to the rest of us by characterizing us as stupid , it is really sad that you enjoy this immunity here at the forum . You belong to a different era and the values you have are respected , please respect also the way we the younger ones see the world now . 

At the end , I didn’t make a short , sharp and to the point post concerning you , first because I am not a native English speaker like you and use less words to express what I really want to say and secondly and most important , I have learned in my life to participate in talks and express my opinion and not showing my difference of thoughts with others by posting a confused or laughable emoticon .. and that’s why also i never use the CC emoticons even I support someone’s opinion . I prefer to talk and always express my admiration or negativity about a comment . 

• Like 2