B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it wasn't that bad 😂

it was at 19:13

she was trying to show her something in her hand I think it was some pills or oil 

Claire would certainly give the B2 girls an oil massage, but Loraine wants them for herself, so tonight's bonus goes to her 🙃

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks....did it look serious or of a more playful nature?

euro 2016 push GIF by Sporza

it was basically a small little push it was like she was moving her to fuck off 😂

silver st. cloud push GIF by Gotham

but it was made to sound like this 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

euro 2016 push GIF by Sporza

it was basically a small little push it was like she was moving her to fuck off 😂

silver st. cloud push GIF by Gotham

but it was mad to sound like this 😂

Everything about watching RLC can be described this way.  You see things one way and others see them another way.  They have done extensive testing on what people see.  They are all shown the exact same thing and none of them see what they watched the same way.  It's what makes the world go around!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everything about watching RLC can be described this way.  You see things one way and others see them another way.  They have done extensive testing on what people see.  They are all shown the exact same thing and none of them see what they watched the same way.  It's what makes the world go around!!

that is so true.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

good news and bad news for me

the good is I get off work an about 2 hours😁

bad news is it was a fucking snow storm last last and I have to shovel all that damn snow around my house 🤦‍♂️

Freezing John Travolta GIF

There are places to live where that shit doesn't happen you know LOL