B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

@HarleyFatboy

Who leaves soon???  I know....buy a subscription and find out LMAO “ 

It is your ( hard worked ) money to decide where you want to invest it for your free time entertainment and if you are patient enough to read our back and forth posts , I never personally told you to buy a subscription .  

The problem with you is that you are “ poisoning “ a whole forum by having complete “ immunity “ from the admins by characterizing and judging forum members as stupid , assholes and I don’t want to say whatever more you are criticizing us because we ( like you that you chose differently and the majority here doesn’t care you have done so ) have chosen to pay for our free time entertainment a site like RLC .

It is our money and if we are fooled , it is because we want it and it isn’t your business to suggest the opposite to any of us . The even worse you do , it is judging everyone who is participating at RLC like whores , drug dealers , morons and also I don’t want to name more characterizations that you make when the forum rules indicate clearly that participants should be respected . 

You are unfortunately a guy that is feeding from any kind of confrontation we develop with you , like this you exist in a very lonely environment that you live your life . The forum is your escape to your loneliness and your way to impose yourself and you have found the way with expressions like “ LMAO “ and your “ sources” who give you visual knowledge ( even though you never ask for it ) to observe and watch something you hate as you declare all the time with all the power of your will ... again , how can you do this ? 😂🤣 The math is always 1+1 = 2 .. with you , mathematic science is questionable 😁

I respect your age and your views , but trying to force them to the rest of us by characterizing us as stupid , it is really sad that you enjoy this immunity here at the forum . You belong to a different era and the values you have are respected , please respect also the way we the younger ones see the world now . 

At the end , I didn’t make a short , sharp and to the point post concerning you , first because I am not a native English speaker like you and use less words to express what I really want to say and secondly and most important , I have learned in my life to participate in talks and express my opinion and not showing my difference of thoughts with others by posting a confused or laughable emoticon .. and that’s why also i never use the CC emoticons even I support someone’s opinion . I prefer to talk and always express my admiration or negativity about a comment . 

I never come on to the GOV site. and this being the first time I would just point out that coming from you and directed at HFB what you wrote was in my humble opinion is the biggest load of hypocritical BS I have ever read.

You are accusing him of doing the very same as you do on the Leora and Malia site, but in actual fact you are far more vicious with your remarks.

HFB and I have in the past had history and an occasional disagreement, but even though we have had different points of view on certain subjects I have respected his right to make them and his honesty, unlike you who seems to have an agenda..

You applaud much of what happens in the GOV apartments while at the same time criticising L & M for not doing similar things, whilst touting the idea that one or the other should be removed from the apartment because they don't bring company back....At the same time trying to ridiculed their followers as you are  accusing HFB of doing....Recognise a similarity do you?

My suggestion to you is to stay here where you are at your happiest, and allow others to do likewise. 

Don't bother to reply as it will be a waste of time, I will not respond further.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I never come on to the GOV site. and this being the first time I would just point out that coming from you and directed at HFB what you wrote was in my humble opinion is the biggest load of hypocritical BS I have ever read.

You are accusing him of doing the very same as you do on the Leora and Malia site, but in actual fact you are far more vicious with your remarks.

HFB and I have in the past had history and an occasional disagreement, but even though we have had different points of view on certain subjects I have respected his right to make them and his honesty, unlike you who seems to have an agenda..

You applaud much of what happens in the GOV apartments while at the same time criticising L & M for not doing similar things, whilst touting the idea that one or the other should be removed from the apartment because they don't bring company back....At the same time trying to ridiculed their followers as you are  accusing HFB of doing....Recognise a similarity do you?

My suggestion to you is to stay here where you are at your happiest, and allow others to do likewise. 

Don't bother to reply as it will be a waste of time, I will not respond further.

I am not going to respond as per your request as you are a guy that I respect and I admire your thoughts and opinions.

This is a forum for everyone as we all say and since you judge my words and posts or whatever as hypocritical , i can’t oppose your opinion to mine and will accept your belief 

• Noldus changed the title to B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)
On 1/30/2021 at 12:55 AM, jimbo4 said:

Sorry I'm just now seeing this Jimbo, I attended a birthday party for my twin grandkids that turned into a sleepover with the grandkids,  and thanks for the kind words.  There are a lot of hypocritical people on this forum and my distant friend DDHM is one of them but don't worry about these guys Jimbo, they go through life with their heads in the sand and only come up if they need to eat or piss and as for breathing, they have morphed a blowhole in the middle of their back for that LOL.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They have been spending a lot of time outside the apartments together from what I've been told.

who?

loraine&anthony and amalia & amira?

or monica?

Edited by Kingbanks