B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe they're moving Luna and Zak in as Gina's guests, till they find a place 😏. I'm not a fan of couples in B4, but I'll make an exception for these, and they can play their music as loud as they want...😁

NOT!!!!  NEVER HAPPEN ..... the villa has enough flakes ...... and the language barrier doesn't work .... 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

NOT!!!!  NEVER HAPPEN ..... the villa has enough flakes ...... and the language barrier doesn't work .... 

It was said 'tongue in cheek' Mark, just wishful thinking on my part. I'm totally gutted that she's gone, and I'm not very optimistic about her reappearing anytime soon...She wouldn't fit in anyway, because she'd never get lured into the shite shows...she's too natural and genuine...

I've still 2 months of my sub left...it's gonna be a long 2 months...🥴

42 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thats the thing about curly - he isn't even one of the cast. He arrives, shags Gina, eats their food, uses the fitness room and then fucks off again. As said, feet under the table. I don't like him either😬

In other words, a PARASITE!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe they're moving Luna and Zak in as Gina's guests, till they find a place 😏. I'm not a fan of couples in B4, but I'll make an exception for these, and they can play their music as loud as they want...😁

or maybe wait for the UM to be on for 2 days and say Villa has been shutdown. 😇

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, a taker, a sponger - all apply. Has anyone ever seen him bring a bottle? No class

And can we honestly say Curly wasn't the cause of L&Z's place being shut down?  It happened only after their visit.😋😜🤪

• Confused 1