B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Bogdan, (I hope you read this) ...If you think that you have banned Nelly and Martina, then you are a loser. You can only ban their relationship from RLC but you have just lost your manhood to the one you are trying to prove it to. TRUST ME ON THIS!  

I'll be glad when Nelly & Bogdan leave the project and go back to Russia.  Then this apartment might come back to being half normal again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll be glad when Nelly & Bogdan leave the project and go back to Russia.  Then this apartment might come back to being half normal again.

This apartment, unfortunately, has never been normal.

It is important not only to have girls in the apartments. In the end, the only problem is all the shows, they have to stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is important not only to have girls in the apartments. In the end, the only problem is all the shows, they have to stop.

They can stop the shows, I won't lose any sleep over it.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

i have been on here long enough to remember before they started the shows the highlights of the day would be a couple of girls in the tub or Kristy putting her hand down Kami's shirt and copping a feel and then when the shows first started every loved them for the most part till they got almost comical for some of the girls pro wrestling looks more real lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been busy, have I missed anything?

Depends on how long you've been busy.

2 parties last 3 days

Party 1 toga theme

Gina n Cesar f in Gina's room

Luna and Zac F in living room

Nelly and Martina F in kitchen but in closet w no cams and then in kitchen but in area mostly blocked by a chair. Brief view of Martina 2 finger banging Nelly

Next morning Bogdan appearing not happy for some reason Nelly crying to him for some reason and much speculation on why

Party 2 Day 3 bbq at pool with Martina and Alberto and dogs.

Nothing out of ordinary, other girls masturbating in rooms before sleep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BgLubowski said:

Nelly and Martina F in kitchen but in closet w no cams and then in kitchen but in area mostly blocked by a chair. Brief view of Martina 2 finger banging Nelly

Thanks and what time did that happen?

35 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i have been on here long enough to remember before they started the shows the highlights of the day would be a couple of girls in the tub or Kristy putting her hand down Kami's shirt and copping a feel and then when the shows first started every loved them for the most part till they got almost comical for some of the girls pro wrestling looks more real lol

The GOV concept just sucks. The shows are not a solution but only obscure the lack of content.

I really hope that RLC goes more in the direction of roommate apartment when Covid-19 is finally over. It needs more than just a few girls killing time. It needs real life, with real friends and also with guys.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Was worth watching bad luck the damn chair was in the way. Nelly finger banged.

Yea especially that probably both eating [I assume] and speculation that Bogdan/Nelly stuff ended with him saying no more, according to someone supposedly translating.