B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was said 'tongue in cheek' Mark, just wishful thinking on my part. I'm totally gutted that she's gone, and I'm not very optimistic about her reappearing anytime soon...She wouldn't fit in anyway, because she'd never get lured into the shite shows...she's too natural and genuine...

I've still 2 months of my sub left...it's gonna be a long 2 months...🥴

sorry for your loss I know she was a bright spot for you...something about that touch of being a touchstone to home... Luna was a delight for all of us ... such a nice vibe about her...and sexy as could be ... 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was the noise levels guys...nothing more than that

Nope... all FG ....  but the other apts were definately complaining about noise.... as an apt manager noise is dealt with and warnings and then reasonable  Notice of Eviction ..not 20 or so days ... this bigger than noise complaints 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe they're moving Luna and Zak in as Gina's guests, till they find a place 😏. I'm not a fan of couples in B4, but I'll make an exception for these, and they can play their music as loud as they want...😁

I'm convinced that you don't know what the fuck you like!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was said 'tongue in cheek' Mark, just wishful thinking on my part. I'm totally gutted that she's gone, and I'm not very optimistic about her reappearing anytime soon...She wouldn't fit in anyway, because she'd never get lured into the shite shows...she's too natural and genuine...

I've still 2 months of my sub left...it's gonna be a long 2 months...🥴

You give her way too much credit and I don't care that she comes from your home town!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Could it be that they're installing a camera in the garage  ??

WISHFUL DREAMING.......................😚

I like your wishful thinking but Bogdan will never allow that to happen.  If RLC had been doing their job, the numerous trips to the garage would have been stopped a long time ago.  RLC just does not care as long as the money keeps coming in.  They should tell their tenants that there is no hiding when they are at home but they encourage it by not putting cameras in all their hiding spots.  A prime example is the new camera at the pool that is on the other side of the pool.  They could have moved that camera over a few feet and eliminated the hiding spot right outside the kitchen.  RLC is a lame ass company with absolutely no regard for their viewers!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Nope... all FG ....  but the other apts were definately complaining about noise.... as an apt manager noise is dealt with and warnings and then reasonable  Notice of Eviction ..not 20 or so days ... this bigger than noise complaints 

But the last tenants were definitely evicted for for noise complaints...super quick!

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like your wishful thinking but Bogdan will never allow that to happen.  If RLC had been doing their job, the numerous trips to the garage would have been stopped a long time ago.  RLC just does not care as long as the money keeps coming in.  They should tell their tenants that there is no hiding when they are at home but they encourage it by not putting cameras in all their hiding spots.  A prime example is the new camera at the pool that is on the other side of the pool.  They could have moved that camera over a few feet and eliminated the hiding spot right outside the kitchen.  RLC is a lame ass company with absolutely no regard for their viewers!!

Way too much detail for someone who can see jack shit...and hardly essential info a source would deem worth passing on...imo...

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Upvote 2