Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

Damn,I´m speechles.And our wonderful Queen give us a fabulous assfuck with an intensive orgasm,wow. loved it.

I´m glad that you found your little brown hole again,you really seems to love it up your ass.Love you always Leora and

as usual a big kiss on your beautiful tits.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

After have been watching replay of cam 10-11 I would turn directly to you my lovely Leora IF you read this.You have absolutely

nothing to be ashamed of,you have a body of a GODDES so stop worry about it.You are NOT the girl you where when you started out

with this 2013 you´re now a fullgrown woman so stop worry of some extra kilos on your body and start admire it instead.So what, that your thighs and butt has become a little larger,it´s NOTHING.And you should be very proud of your tits,they are so magnificent to

look at.But you should start exercise more than you do,about 3 times a week and don´t blame on the weather for not going out to

run,get dressed right so you don´t get cold or even better,go to a gym so you can be directed by someone on what to do.As always I

will say love you always and a BIG kiss on your lovely big tits,love you Leora.Just one last thing, I love every centimeter of you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow,what can I say.That was a great hard orgasm after building it up since Malia went away,more than 2 hours.

And it was fantastic to hear you shout out when you came,loved it and keep doing it my lovely Leora.Love you always

and a big,big kiss on your beautiful tits.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, me0369 said:

loved the pillow humping, was yummy. :tongue: 

Meno male che per quando tornerà Malia a casa Leora avrà cambiato le lenzuola e tutto il resto. 

Non è molto igienico dormire sopra al cuscino dove si è masturbata Leora 😆

38 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Luckily, by the time Malia gets home, Leora will have changed the sheets and everything else. 

It is not very hygienic to sleep on the pillow where Leora masturbated 😆

That's ok, she can mail me the pillow, I wouldn't mind. lol :wink:

• Like 1