Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I said didn't i - The way Malia now 'Lets go' when by herself, that if she did the same to Leora, well.....!!

And there's no doubt Malia is also getting massively off, on what Leora is doing back too! 

Hello my lovely Leora,sorry that I missed your live bate yesterday.i was away the whole day and saw it when I came home

tonight,thank god I´ve replay so I could enjoy it anyway.as usual it was a great pleasure to watch you and your dear little friend,

little Mr.Pink.It seems that you really enjoy playing with him and I loved every moment of the pleasure you gave me.I love

it when you reach your hard orgasm and the moaning you let out and it´s lovely to see you when you enjoy the aftermath,thanks

my lovely Leora.Love you always Leora and as usual a big,big kiss on your beautiful body.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/28/2021 at 1:52 AM, masterchef56 said:

Hello my lovely Leora,sorry that I missed your live bate yesterday.i was away the whole day and saw it when I came home

tonight,thank god I´ve replay so I could enjoy it anyway.as usual it was a great pleasure to watch you and your dear little friend,

little Mr.Pink.It seems that you really enjoy playing with him and I loved every moment of the pleasure you gave me.I love

it when you reach your hard orgasm and the moaning you let out and it´s lovely to see you when you enjoy the aftermath,thanks

my lovely Leora.Love you always Leora and as usual a big,big kiss on your beautiful body.

GIF rotflmao - animated GIF on GIFER

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Well, I suppose we've all been down one version or another of that road. At least the guy is supportive. It's much harder to show her love here than it is to show disdain for her. I've had my Cheerios pissed in a time or two.