Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

I don't mind saying that I am a fan of leora, Just like the next person, And yes if anything sexual is happening, I'm a guy that will TuneIn, But lately, It seems that it's the only thing that happens now In this apartment, Right now to be honest with you, I'm tuned into one Pacific Apartment, where they are barbecuing, I believe in the backyard and they have dogs with them, And they are all outdoors playing, So my question is, When did it get to a point where Leora Is interesting only if she's performing a sexual act, because honestly this is the only thing she presents to us, does she have any friends, that will love to come over just to visit, and no I am not talking about her Friend that performs sexual acts with her, but friends that will come over for maybe a barbecue, or maybe a game night 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't mind saying that I am a fan of leora, Just like the next person, And yes if anything sexual is happening, I'm a guy that will TuneIn, But lately, It seems that it's the only thing that happens now In this apartment, Right now to be honest with you, I'm tuned into one Pacific Apartment, where they are barbecuing, I believe in the backyard and they have dogs with them, And they are all outdoors playing, So my question is, When did it get to a point where Leora Is interesting only if she's performing a sexual act, because honestly this is the only thing she presents to us, does she have any friends, that will love to come over just to visit, and no I am not talking about her Friend that performs sexual acts with her, but friends that will come over for maybe a barbecue, or maybe a game night 

I don’t imagine the landlord will be overjoyed with her having a BBQ on the balcony...😂

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Slowly we are becoming more that we wish to watch normal things from two normal people than repeated sexual acts of any imagination . But wait to see how your comments of watching something normal will be confronted . The basic will be “ why the girls should do something that the 2% wants and not continue with what they are comfortable and feel nice with it , what’s the point so as to grab top cams when they can easily do it every night by being side by side bating or cuddling “ .. 

The wet dream of everyone wanting to see the two girls engaging at any lesbian act will keep running wild 😆 Because who could predict one year before that Malia and Leora would touch one another ‘s pussy and bate one another ... 

Hope the summary has helped for your conclusion ☺️😇 And to add one last thing , as I have repeatedly said , watching normal things now for RLC viewers ( BBQ , birthday parties , theme parties , spiritual staff , dancing ) are considered efforts to attract viewership and top cams 😂🤣 when these people are acting simply normal , enjoying their lives and socializing to fight the isolation of Covid and the restrictions and they simply don’t care if they have 1,000 people watching or 2,000 , they simply want to live normal things that they miss doing at the current locked outside world . But the viewers give top cams every night to two girls watching their tablet , caressing one another with the ultimate wet dream to have one lick the nipples of the other , to have the one penetrate the pussy or lick the pussy of the other . Of course like you I will tune in to watch if this happens , but if it doesn’t appear at the thumbnails , i prefer watching more normal things and whatever shows that are different and can offer at times some real life drama than “ knowing personally when I’ve been sold to “ ☺️

Sorry for long post , it is just good to read also others that they are questioning this no social life of the girls in front of the cameras and not being the only crazy guy asking for that ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Je remarque que Léora se prépare beaucoup aujourd’hui longue douche avec massage , laver ces cheveux peut etre apres long maquillage et sortie ce soir vers 19 h fin de tante sûrement ? mais je peux me tromper ? coup de fil en privé dans les 🚽 avant de prendre sa douche

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

does she have any friends, that will love to come over just to visit

The simple answer is yes, a few people she can call friends now. But she very rarely sees them anyway and certainly hardly ever hangs out with them, so who would be left to invite? Only one choice, and like that situation with the lover, it is CHOICE not to invite them or indeed him or indeed anyone apart from the one person she has known from before even joining rlc (that guy who stops over). 

Why? Several reasons! BUT - It's her decision, and one that is the right one for her own life, not ours. We see so much of her, and isn't that what's important? If she doesn't want others there, that's that! If she had wanted people over by now, they would have. This is her choice, yet some cannot stand it and she MUST have people over! Why? She will live this way as it suits her, and quite honest, why other people need to be seen is always baffling to me. Especially only for a quick look in between all other apartments. Turn each and every apartment into carbon copies. And for what gain? Isn't what she does now, what she chooses to? Yes. That's it!

I'm not being critical of you or your view whatsoever E, all views and opinions are just that, for each individual here, but i am just explaining it simply, why things are the way they are - This is all HER own choice. She lives this way as it works for HER, not us. And that is what is important. Why would we want to make changes that could cause problems for ourselves in life? Same reason as she doesn't. Fuck rlc, fuck all other apartments, fuck the 'glory' of GOV, what matters to Leora? Her own life. Not us Obsessors and Supporters.....

19 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The simple answer is yes, a few people she can call friends now. But she very rarely sees them anyway and certainly hardly ever hangs out with them, so who would be left to invite? Only one choice, and like that situation with the lover, it is CHOICE not to invite them or indeed him or indeed anyone apart from the one person she has known from before even joining rlc (that guy who stops over). 

Why? Several reasons! BUT - It's her decision, and one that is the right one for her own life, not ours. We see so much of her, and isn't that what's important? If she doesn't want others there, that's that! If she had wanted people over by now, they would have. This is her choice, yet some cannot stand it and she MUST have people over! Why? She will live this way as it suits her, and quite honest, why other people need to be seen is always baffling to me. Especially only for a quick look in between all other apartments. Turn each and every apartment into carbon copies. And for what gain? Isn't what she does now, what she chooses to? Yes. That's it!

I'm not being critical of you or your view whatsoever E, all views and opinions are just that, for each individual here, but i am just explaining it simply, why things are the way they are - This is all HER own choice. She lives this way as it works for HER, not us. And that is what is important. Why would we want to make changes that could cause problems for ourselves in life? Same reason as she doesn't. Fuck rlc, fuck all other apartments, fuck the 'glory' of GOV, what matters to Leora? Her own life. Not us Obsessors and Supporters.....

Lot of fucks at the end but true what you say 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Lot of fucks at the end but true what you say 

Has to be said sometimes!