Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Kitty & Smith

2 hours ago, kksy said:

Can you post it one more time?

Happy to. Normally, I probably wouldn't know which video you meant, since there was no title in your post, but since I only posted one video in Kitty & Smitty Videos, I'm guessing it's the Maracuya video. Please quote the entire post, so I can see the title of the video you want reposted. Thanks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Happy to. Normally, I probably wouldn't know which video you meant, since there was no title in your post, but since I only posted one video in Kitty & Smitty Videos, I'm guessing it's the Maracuya video. Please quote the entire post, so I can see the title of the video you want reposted. Thanks. 

If you click the arrow in the top right of the quote it takes you to the original post

bandicam 2021-11-28 19-26-47-476.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Your reasoning is the answer. thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

This was listed "RLC_natalia-and-viktor-oral-sex-in-the-bedroom_" I know it's not them, it's obviously Kitty & Smiths apartment>

So who is it????????? I think it's a young (pre implants) Masha???

It's Maracuya and Eiden when they were tenants in Kitty and Smith apartment 

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Kitty & Smith
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic