B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

Just now, wooders78 said:

loraine normally comes alone,plus their are other girls here too

anthony has been there a handful of times with loraine when other girls was there if b2 was going to do a all girl's show then Anthony wouldn't be there so he was clearly invited 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Kingbanks said:

anthony has been there a handful of times with loraine when other girls was there if b2 was going to do a all girl's show then Anthony wouldn't be there so he was clearly invited 🤷‍♂️

not since the disasterous threesome

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I doubt very seriously that Anthony was invited there.  If anything he went to keep an eye on Loraine!

Case Closed Reefbreakabc GIF by ABC Network

no he isn't loraine has been there with and without anthony but I find it weird that people don't like all girls shows now that anthony is there it's his fault but people was going to say something anyways so...

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

not since the disasterous threesome

yes he has he has been to b2 at least two or three times since then 😂 

you make it seem like loraine is there every damn time or something 😂

but that's okay blame anthony about something you was going to say is boring anyways 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

he should stay in B5 and wait till they visit, although he doesnt have much luck there

nothing happens at b2 regardless what was supposed to happen if he stayed at b5🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its normally a lot better than this

maybe if martina & nelly would have stayed but with the current girls that are there I wouldn't think so also b2 loves doing the massage show then they sit and talk 🤷‍♂️

maybe there is a little tension with claire & loraine because when amalia & amira was there loraine gave claire a little push away🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe if martina & nelly would have stayed but with the current girls that are there I wouldn't think so also b2 loves doing the massage show then they sit and talk 🤷‍♂️

maybe there is a little tension with claire & loraine because when amalia & amira was there loraine gave claire a little push away🤷‍♂️

i didnt see it but that was out of order