US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you only hear what you want to hear. and if you don't hear what you want to hear you make something up. don't you think that i know how you & the cult operate by now?

That is exactly what you do as proven above. 

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots. na na na na na! just thought that i'd come down to your level so that you wouldn't feel so lonely.

Hell you've been there ever since you joined this forum. 😏

• StnCld316 changed the title to US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
4 hours ago, happyone said:

You are correct, but golfer06 does not comprehend what he reads--or just totally twists the truth

Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president' - CNN Video

i can't speak for her but i'll speak for myself. dear leader is absolutely the worst president ever. he is so far from 2nd worst that there will be no danger of anyone EVER matching him. my pet rock would have done a much better job. but of course he was the greatest thing since sliced bread in your corner of fantasyland.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I were Trump's lawyers I would use the impeachment trial to present evidence of fraud in the 2020 presidential election which would justify the speech that President Trump gave on Jan.6.

we would all love to see the non existent evidence that will justify the seditious attempted coup. you know it. the non existent evidence that would have kept dildohead in office had it existed. i can't wait. in the meantime i'd stock up on tissues if i were you.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The evidence that none of those courts would allow to be presented to the public for fear that people would question the legitimacy of Joe Biden's presidency.

i don't know why i keep wasting my time with your nonsense but here goes AGAIN ! ALL of the courts wanted to see the evidence BUT IT DOESN'T EXIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are living in a permanent dream state if you actually believe there will be a conviction.

there won't be an aquittal because the republicans have no guts & will ignore the truth just as you & the rest of the cult do. but anyone with 1/2 of a brain cell will see the truth as your hero is exposed for the lying traitor that he is.

• Upvote 1