US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

5 hours ago, happyone said:

5 hours ago, happyone said:

You are correct, but golfer06 does not comprehend what he reads--or just totally twists the truth

Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president' - CNN Video

thanks for posting info rather than the usual crap.   

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, happyone said:

You are correct, but golfer06 does not comprehend what he reads--or just totally twists the truth

Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president' - CNN Video

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i can't speak for her but i'll speak for myself. dear leader is absolutely the worst president ever. he is so far from 2nd worst that there will be no danger of anyone EVER matching him. my pet rock would have done a much better job. but of course he was the greatest thing since sliced bread in your corner of fantasyland.

As usual you never reply to the post but just go off on your usual Trump obsessed blinkered tangent in order to deflect others views, must be a programmed in talent you have.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

As usual you never reply to the post but just go off on your usual Trump obsessed blinkered tangent in order to deflect others views, must be a programmed in talent you have.:biggrin:

hi rob. luckily for you you don't live here & you haven't had to put up with dear leader & his stooges from fantasyland. no matter how much evidence there is of anything everyone but trump is a liar. as opposed to agent orange & the 30,000 + lies that he has been recorded stating to the world, ALL AVAILABLE ON VIDEO FOR YOU & THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet his cult is able to completely ignore anything resembling reality. it's very frustrating.