US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

Don't forget that short little white guys who can't jump can identify to be great point guards of either sex because they think they can.

As for me, I'm trying to get PETA to provide lawyers who can push for allowing rescue squirrels like me a chance to gain fame and one fucking hell of a lot of money in the NBA or the WNBA -- I don't care which. (But I do jump better when I'm not wearing a skirt...)

Yes, it's off-topic. But the topic is US domestic politics, and there is no longer anything we can talk about over here in the US without getting cancelled.  So I'll cancel myself tomorrow. I promise.

In the meantime, nobody is kneeling for the National Anthem in the above youtube clips. Amazing, and refreshing. Although politics identifies as being Sports, Sports goes on its merry way without Politics. And we'll find a way to continue it, even as amateurs...

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

President Trump was impeached for inciting an insurrection with a speech that he gave on Jan. 6.  I wonder if Donald Trump's  lawyers will be allowed to show a video of that whole speech at the impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate as a part of his defense? 

i'm sure that they'll be happy to give dear leader as much rope as he needs.

• Upvote 1