US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

Infact I would go as far to say that too much immigration actually causes much racism due to the damage it does to the country's fabric and the rights these minorities seem to be awarded over the indigenous population.

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Infact I would go as far to say that too much immigration actually causes much racism due to the damage it does to the country's fabric and the rights these minorities seem to be awarded over the indigenous population.

Just ask the native Americans👍

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why are you so consumed with anger and nastiness?  Is because you know that a solar panel builder is all your life will ever amount to?:dodgy:

Are you kidding me 0_U812 would never be anything useful in his life !! He comes from a long line of welfare recipients, too bad his parents were to lazy to drive 🚗 out of town to find a Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics, or maybe they kept 0_U812 just to screw the American Taxpayers with child support  🤔

38 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Just ask the native Americans👍

If the American Indians would've protected their borders against the Spanish Conquistadors & then the British Red coats they wouldn't be in the predicament of living in a reservation 

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) has had his Facebook account canceled... Of all people WTF ? CANCEL CULTURE IS REMOVING ALL OF THE WORKING CLASS. A civil war is brewing, and the shit is about to hit the fan.

My Facebook account was inactivated almost two years ago when I made fun of CNN on CNN's Facebook page. I guess I pioneered the way for future bannings. lol

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) has had his Facebook account canceled... Of all people WTF ? CANCEL CULTURE IS REMOVING ALL OF THE WORKING CLASS. A civil war is brewing, and the shit is about to hit the fan.

And Biden, the Democrats, and Big Tech have been in control for less than a month.