US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

This impeachment trial means absolutely nothing. Bottom line is that Trump will be acquitted and within three months this impeachment will be totally forgotten.

Why is that called trial? It is a typical political case, voting in senate, nothing to do with jurisdiction.

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

The idea of the impeachment is to stop a dangerous idiot doing even more damage and to show nobody is above paying for the damage they deliberately cause!

Let's talk about perjury, violations of the Espionage Act, selling influence to hostile rogue nations, funding rogue nations with taxpayer money, and having  Fang Fang jeopardize legislature members with a good and repeated fuck, and campaign funds.

WIKI2e.JPG

WKIONE.JPG

Sadly, this is now the only forum I can speak about political issues without being cancelled or investigated illegally by the IRS or harassed by black clothed storm troopers at the doorstep.

As they said in the old days, "I'm behind seven proxies."

At least people in this thread are free to discuss politics. For now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The purpose of this impeachment is to prevent Trump from running for president in 2024, because the Democrats fear that they will not be able to steal the 2024 election as they stole the 2020 election.

For how long will you believe that? Till the end of your life? Your last words: "they stole the 2020 election ".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Good. I hope the Democrats continue to dig their political graves deeper and deeper.

Really RR?  Look at what's happening.  Midterms are going to be very ugly for whatever's left of the QTrumplican party.  

WWW.YAHOO.COM

In the days after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, the phone lines and websites of local election officials across the country were jumping: Tens of thousands of Republicans were calling or...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sadly, this is now the only forum I can speak about political issues without being cancelled or investigated illegally by the IRS or harassed by black clothed storm troopers at the doorstep.

As they said in the old days, "I'm behind seven proxies."

At least people in this thread are free to discuss politics. For now.

I'll give you an upvote on that.

• Like 1