US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

If the American Indians would've protected their borders against the Spanish Conquistadors & then the British Red coats they wouldn't be in the predicament of living in a reservation 

and you would not be here.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

donald trump built 15 miles of wall with money stolen from the military budget & claimed that he kept his promise for a wall guarding the entire border that would be paid for by mexico. then he led brainwashed maga morons to attack the capital. so where was the wall actually needed? seems like it wasn't mexico.

This is why I do not debate you anymore, you have so much hatred for anyone who disagrees with you, that your only position is to sling out insults.

Here are the true facts about the wall:

The Trump administration say they've completed more than 400 miles of border wall since then.

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Trump-loving MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Friday released his big three-hour special on voter fraud in the 2020 election -- and it is filled to the brim with conspiracy theories that are backed up with zero...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is why I do not debate you anymore, you have so much hatred for anyone who disagrees with you, that your only position is to sling out insults.

The Trump administration say they've completed more than 400 miles of border wall since then.

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).

It will likely remain as incomplete.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

wrong again star. 15 miles of new wall. the rest of the work (what little there was of it) was to fix parts of the old wall. by the way how is the traitor king doing now that he has hidden himself away to prepare for the trial?

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial is scheduled to begin next week, and a former aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has uncovered the former president's most damning tweet about...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Hungry for a reason to criticize President Joe Biden, Fox News bannered a story on Friday afternoon attempting to create controversy over Biden's plan to return to his native Delaware over the weekend by...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Politico, close allies of Donald Trump are now worried that his second impeachment trial could have a long-range impact on his ability to resurrect his political career because the...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

If the American Indians would've protected their borders against the Spanish Conquistadors & then the British Red coats they wouldn't be in the predicament of living in a reservation 

Hi Spying,I totally get what you are saying but do you not think that the words "outgunned" and "outnumbered" are relevant in this.Can you show me anywhere in history where colonialism failed in the first instance?.Having said that GB has been kicked out of more country's than you and I have had hot breakfasts and rightly so although Hong Kong was slightly more organised.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump Jr. faced backlash on Friday for pushing a new election fraud conspiracy theory.The former president's eldest son claimed a new Time report about efforts to "fortify" the election from "an...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

earth to star. THEY LIED AS USUAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who'd a thunk it?

• Upvote 1