US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

more honest than your hero. but if you had read the article ( i know that is probably too much to expect from you since trump's ass didn't write it) you would see that the kgb had very little to do with dear leader's problems.

Almost everyone of your posts is a wild conspiracy theory. You are the one who needs to come back to reality.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I told myself “no more diaries about the president-reject.”   But this one is just too good to pass up. Stormy Daniels Says Alleged Sex With Trump Was ‘the Worst 90 Seconds of My Life’ ‘FOR SURE’ Jamie Ross...

So why didn't she walk out of the room and not have sex with him in the first place?

For the morons who may think otherwise, this week's Impeachment trial is not about getting a conviction, because we all know the QTrumplican's are too pussified to find him guilty.  It's about these other important things:

1.  To show the American people the stuff we haven't seen.

2.  To show the American people that the QTrumplican party, along with Trump, are responsible for urging the riot and failed coup.

3.  To show the American people that QANON, Proud Boyz and Boogoloo Boyz were the main culprits, not BLM or "Antifa."

And finally:

4.  To totally fuck the QTrumplican's chances at a majority in 2022.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

For the morons who may think otherwise, this week's Impeachment trial is not about getting a conviction, because we all know the QTrumplican's are too pussified to find him guilty.  It's about these other important things:

1.  To show the American people the stuff we haven't seen.

2.  To show the American people that the QTrumplican party, along with Trump, are responsible for urging the riot and failed coup.

3.  To show the American people that QANON, Proud Boyz and Boogoloo Boyz were the main culprits, not BLM or "Antifa."

And finally:

4.  To totally fuck the QTrumplican's chances at a majority in 2022.

You're welcome.

Dream on.

Looney MFers.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Even though former President Donald Trump has now been out of the White House for nearly three weeks, some believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory aren't giving up hope that he will soon...

• Like 1