US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought you were intelligent, but apparently not.  Of the last five presidents, Trump is the only one who has not gotten the U.S. involved in a new war. Also,Trump had been drawing down American troop occupation numbers around the world.

trump was too busy fighting with america. you have been sleeping for too long.

• Like 1

The two unconstitutional impeachments of President Trump initiated by Democrat political hacks in Congress are the real signs of 'constitutional rot'.

correction. the 2 CONSTITUTIONAL IMPEACHMENTS were totally justified & if your asshole hero would have been given the boot after the 1st one he wouldn't have gotten the chance to be a full blown TRAITOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way as long as you continue to support him you are also a TRAITOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

No, it's the low life ANTIFA  and BLM members like you who tear up capitals and cities, you little lying bastard child.

you continue to amaze me with how totally ignorant you are of reality. you just get more & more & more & more stupid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The way I see it, Trump and Obama were the exact opposites of each other.  The American people liked Obama's personality but disliked his policies as president. The American people disliked Trump's personality but liked his policies as president. With Ronald Reagan, Americans liked both his personality and his policies.   As an American citizen and voter, a president's policies are much more important to me than is his personality. His personality does not affect average citizens personal lives, but his policies do.:cool:

wrong again. the stupid & white supremacy part of the population liked trump's policies because they had no vision for the future & only cared about themselves. obama's mistake was in trying to work with lying obstructionist do nothing sacks of shit republicans.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Unfortunately, straitjackets in your stupid size don't exist. Prison is better for you, believe me. Other states would have given you uneducable agitators long ago forced labor or shaved your head. 😁

Spoken like the true Nazi that you are.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

wrong again. the stupid & white supremacy part of the population liked trump's policies because they had no vision for the future & only cared about themselves. obama's mistake was in trying to work with lying obstructionist do nothing sacks of shit republicans.

Your self hate is consuming you.

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Spoken like the true Nazi that you are.

So eine Primitive "Antwort". Du bist "Trump-NAZI" - also nur ein Stück Scheiße. Viele US-Bürger schämen sich für Dich und Deinen Voll-Idioten von Trump.

DU und der politisch tote Trump sind nationale US-Nazi-Schweine.  Du Verbrecher wirst nicht neben Trump im Gefängnis sitzen - sondern tief unten im Keller - nahe der Hölle. 😁 Bald werden wir Deine wahre Identität finden, dann ist Ende mit mit Deinen Beleidigungen. CC hätte Dich schon lange hier eliminieren müssen. Immer schreibst Du am Thema "Innere Politik der USA" vorbei. Immer schreibst Du nur über das Riesen-Arschloch von Trump. Der Typ ist politisch tot - wie Du hier im Forum. Wann wirst Du das endlich erkennen. Kein Mensch interessiert sich für Dich und Deine dummen Reden. Fuck your Cat.  😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought you were intelligent, but apparently not.  Of the last five presidents, Trump is the only one who has not gotten the U.S. involved in a new war. Also,Trump had been drawing down American troop occupation numbers around the world.

We know Trump is your hero.  That's ok, because you're helping him destroy the GOP, thus insuring more democrats win seats.  Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1