US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Donald Trump broke new ground as the first president—the first American, period—to be impeached twice. However, thinking of him solely in those terms fails by a long shot to capture how truly historic...

• Upvote 2

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

John E. Finn, Wesleyan University The Senate's decision to acquit former President Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial may have been a victory for Trump, but it is a clear sign that democracy in...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I thought I could finally find a media that was unbiased and not Trump bashers. I guess I should have known better ☹️

unbiased doesn't mean not bashing trump. it means dealing with reality. and the reality is that trump was the worst president ever by his favorite term, A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is totally incompetent, racist, & a TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or have you been sleeping for the past few years like some of the cult members on this thread?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

One hopes that after the farce of a Trump impeachment acquittal, that criminal proceedings begin in all of the relevant venues. We have already seen how Trump uses lawfare delaying tactics with even less...

He's being circled by Georgia and NY AG's.  He'll spend the rest of his life combatting court cases and incarceration.  All his Ridgerunner clones will tear up capitals and cities all over the map.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

I thought I could finally find a media that was unbiased and not Trump bashers. I guess I should have known better ☹️

Trump bashing? No.  Truth-telling? YES.  If you want lies and warped puzzles, go find a Q site.

• Like 2