B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

Noldus

Guest casdesire
23 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if nellys here will martina follow

Martina is sleeping like a rose right now. 😉

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Does this mean that there's a concensus that the tenants read the forum? And if that's the case there are no secrets? 🤫

Just the same ones ,,,over and over because it's easier to not re-read the same OLDER comments that told the treasured secrets  over and over and over... so just ask again... 

What ? 

Does this mean that there's a concensus that the tenants read the forum? And if that's the case there are no secrets?

Does this mean that there's a concensus that the tenants read the forum? And if that's the case there are no secrets?

Many cameras , many opinions, many pov's  and so many fan's,  well they just want to know    ya I'd say No Secrets   

What's Radi doing to her pee er with that shower nozzle ???? maybe she is coming later as the dildo model because one thing is for sure she has mastered this new vibrator combo she has .... 

could this be like a sex toy presentation party?   all the newest toys and also the 2 biggest Dildo's in RLC  Carlos and Ant 

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

not once he starts drinking

I am not watching at the moment , will catch up later , but since they don’t overnight , i think nothing extreme to be expected 😇

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

how many chances you gonna give him?  Isn't it enough he was invited.

I honestly have no idea how they even invited him after the troubles and the misunderstandings  he has created , I say then that they did it just for Claire , maybe if he wasn’t invited , she wouldn’t join either . I think he has “ run out of normal lives if he is a coin up game 😂🤣 and he is using his bonus life now “

😆