B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

Noldus

27 minutes ago, mspanker said:

IF..that were to happen which i doubt but would be nice..someone best call Alek to switch the heating on in the garage as it wont make prime time TV..😉

you're right of course.....Holly is not!! into her shit show....   

but it is something that will play out back in B4 so it will prove maybe a little more entertaining than this ...

and don't get me wrong, I really like their socializing together because they would go stir crazy just being with their small groups ...this does need to be "SHOWTIME ' 

So Bogdan is in the villa, girls left, there was talk of him driving so you would think he would pick them up?

Do they just walk, Uber or Spanish local private hire? Surprises me that , if it were my missus out and a curfew in place i would say give us a SMS when your ready and i will pick you all up, he has nothing else to do.  Or he does not drive

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

So Bogdan is in the villa, girls left, there was talk of him driving so you would think he would pick them up?

Do they just walk, Uber or Spanish local private hire? Surprises me that , if it were my missus out and a curfew in place i would say give us a SMS when your ready and i will pick you all up, he has nothing else to do.  Or he does drive

Leave him alone.  He's busy romancing Alek.