Building a stick!

BIG BUMP I KNOW!

But now it seems right to revive this old thread. Paul, a man that many here consider a born looser when it comes to sex. And with technical ambitions of a three year old, is now at it again. This time he is working on an old piece of radio equipment. This man is puzzling, quite a dork and still fucking the girl of our dreams. Isn't it ironic??

Please speak for yourself on Leora being the girl of our dreams!  She has a picture posted every time she makes a move, if she turns left (bam, a pic taken and posted), if she turns right (bam, a pic taken and posted), if she frowns (bam, a pic taken and posted), if she lays on the couch with her butt up (bam, a pic taken and posted), there are more useless pics of her then one could count!  She does absolutely nothing for me and it might be to the excessive picture posting of her every time her epidermis flinches!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please speak for yourself on Leora being the girl of our dreams!  She has a picture posted every time she makes a move, if she turns left (bam, a pic taken and posted), if she turns right (bam, a pic taken and posted), if she frowns (bam, a pic taken and posted), if she lays on the couch with her butt up (bam, a pic taken and posted), there are more useless pics of her then one could count!  She does absolutely nothing for me and it might be to the excessive picture posting of her every time her epidermis flinches!!

I agree 100% she is pretty however enough is enough it would be great if we only saw pics when there was something new. She has been way over exposed on CC

I do speak for my self, but know that a lot of us here share that point of view.

Still, Paul is somewhat a winner after all.

The radio antenna, the repairing of this radio and his frequent telegraph training makes me think that when he is away for those military services he's probably doing some radio related duty.

As for Leora/Julia's frequent showing of skin, I for one, don't complain  :D

Am biting my tongue each day - to not kill the spirit to the guys that post like zillion pictures of leora('s) ass and then even quoting one another what they like and how beautifull she is... So - even more pictures...

I'm saying it here. Chill out, guys. We get that ass by ourselves too. We have eyes, we monitor as well. As many as we want to. Don't push it to hard.

Cheers!  ;)

+ one more

I would kill the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic (at least I would try to spell it correctly, hehe) and ''Leora Masturbate now''...

WTF?!? To whom goes that? To us that are watching or...to those that are not arround and - they will not see it in real time anyway... Duh!

On the other side - I'd make a thread - ''Leora masturbates for the second time today!''

That would be really something. For the guys that are checking just from time to time AND... for our Queen to know what to do every day!!!  :D