Building a stick!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Squirrel

Here's exactly what he's been up to, and since nothing is happening on RLC, maybe we should spend our time being creative like Paul.

http://www.kr1st.com/swlloop.htm

This also explains how to do it cheaply. I like cheap.

And, as long as RLC continues to be boring as fuck, I propose we hold a contest to see who can make their own loop antenna in the shortest amount of time.

lol,yea van i guess i do too...but the good thing about it is you can use the last 3 all at the same time.THEN you can use the first one.

??? boy did we get off the subject of antenna's.

OH,almost forgot...back in the day...had a CB antenna called a BIG STICK.

Guest Squirrel

Leora already has a perfectly good loop antenna. It just needs someone to insert their stick antenna deeply into it so she can receive the rhythmic pulses at the proper frequency.  :P :-* ;)

• 1 year later...

BIG BUMP I KNOW!

But now it seems right to revive this old thread. Paul, a man that many here consider a born looser when it comes to sex. And with technical ambitions of a three year old, is now at it again. This time he is working on an old piece of radio equipment. This man is puzzling, quite a dork and still fucking the girl of our dreams. Isn't it ironic??

BIG BUMP I KNOW!

But now it seems right to revive this old thread. Paul, a man that many here consider a born looser when it comes to sex. And with technical ambitions of a three year old, is now at it again. This time he is working on an old piece of radio equipment. This man is puzzling, quite a dork and still fucking the girl of our dreams. Isn't it ironic??

You just couldn't resist reviving an old thread.  LOL