What's the grossest thing you've seen on RLC?

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

What's the grossest thing you've seen on RLC?

By this I mean --- Something that's so ridiculous or repulsive that it cannot be unseen and you just had to go:

post-0-14573961138_thumb.gif

As far as ridiculous goes,..

I've never gotten use to Kinko wearing a pastel pink low cut girly sock on one foot, and a powder blue one on the other foot?     

I'm sorry, but that would have been scornfully frowned upon by us guys back in the day.  And if something like that would have ever been seen as a cool thing, or a manly thing to do,.. Don't you think that us guys back in the fifties or sixties would have come up with it beforehand?     

One can't help but wonder if the cams were not there, just what kind of undies he might wear?

Maybe a nice paisley colored laced trimmed panty perhaps?  Who knows?    But it wouldn't surprise me.

I forgot about Lina!!! Of course watching her do anything was totally gross. She did everything in slow motion and was the laziest woman I have ever seen. Watching Mark fuck her really made me feel physically sick. The way he used to thrust was so full on I thought he must have dislocated his hips!

Guest Squirrel

Lina digging for gold in her nose...every day...sometimes more than that.

Actually, I think she was just trying to dissolve the last of the cocaine from the night before.

She had the first pair of tits I saw on RLC, and they were a pretty fun (if not Bohemian) couple, and they got Maya set up at RLC, so I grant her special dispensation.

She was too fucking lazy to bother cumming!!! She only ever wanted to lay back and think of Russia!! In the morning for breakfast it took her at least 20 minutes to actually eat a whole banana! She made me want to reach into the screen and slap her around the room!

WHACK,.. "I'll teach you not to waste my valuable time,.. WHACK WHACK,.. You want your banana baby,.. Here's your banana for you, right between my legs."