What's the grossest thing you've seen on RLC?

Guest Squirrel

I guess I don't watch enough to be totally grossed out, but there have been a few couples here that refuse to clean. Kitchens mainly. That grosses me out. Maybe because I'm a clean freak.

How can anyone prepare a meal and just leave the mess there overnight to fester and rot. Then not even do the dishes!!!

I give all of the clean credit to Alma. She keeps that apartment near spotless.

When I first started to watch RLC that apt., had the 2 girls in it. They had a huge fight one day and the next the apt. was off the air. A few days later Alma moved in with dipshit. She was beautiful, slim, vibrant and she loved to walk around in her panties.

I could watch her for hours. Teasing me as she sat on the couch with her legs spread wide. I was just hoping to catch a wisp of pussy hair. I wore out Ctrl+ zooming in on her tasty spot. The whole place was true voyeurism then to me. I didn't have access to the locked rooms. I just hope and prayed I'd get a down-blouse of panty shot from any of the girls.

Then I found this place and saw a few vids of all of the girls and the voyeurism thing went right out the window. I had now seen them as if they were displaying themselves. The fun was all gone.

Now I just haunt this place and hope for a close up of Leora's feet.

I love that little skinny girl that was over this morning or this evening their time. She's cute. But the other two are frightening at best. Butchy looking with tats all over. She'd whip my ass in a fight, I'm sure of it.