The future of RLC

ddhm

So , here it is a crazy theory then that was actually triggered this morning when I read the comment from @Noldus for the new girl , Mirukawa , that she bated in the bathroom after returning in the apartment at very early morning hours and it was enhanced combining the post I read from @StnCld316 concerning the ages of several participants and the time they have been with RLC .

Before then analyzing my thoughts , I want to say that I make this post here at Masha’s thread , first because she is my all time favorite character and personality tenant and the one that I started watching RLC when I caught her back in February 2016 in the free living room cameras having an amazing sex session with Sasha and also , because here , at Masha’s thread , it isn’t so much traffic and whatever thoughts can be , they may perhaps discussed easier and without messing with the more popular apartments .

So , when I read that not even 24 hours being live and Mirukawa coming home very late and while taking a shower , she masturbated , obviously I won’t say that she did something wrong 😁 ( she started well most of the people here will say ) but I couldn’t think at once that she is perfectly instructed and educated what it is expected inside the apartment  ( I can’t remember recently someone new so easily bating without shyness on camera and since I don’t have replay to watch it myself  , I can’t tell if it felt like a show or she was indeed enjoying to relax for herself and of course for us viewers  before going to bed ) and things that need to be done for increased viewership , let’s simply say that she is either familiar with the whole concept and ( or ) perfectly advised for her apartment “ behavior “ . Now , being Russians and having L&M in Prague , led me to this crazy theory / idea / speculation 😂🤣

What if the business plan gradually for RLC is to establish local bases ? It started as we see in Barcelona having Bogdan and Nelly ( I know it already happened in the past with Nora ) at whatever role they have , but generally admitted , they are both administration connected with RLC . Next step could be Prague and having Leora at a similar role . Last but certainly not least , Masha in Rome . The similarity of these people answers to the post of StnCld that referred to Leora , Masha and the couples that are many years with RLC . It might be then for Leora and Masha the next step and task of their RLC job , they can continue at a different role working for RLC if they want to quit the on camera RLC world and grow the business both in the Czech Republic and Italy .Masha has already people who have appeared and it is much easier as soon as she gets the ok on finding apartments , the same for Leora that , who knows ? , and it remains to be seen if there’s  any connection regarding her Prague presence this new couple . 

All in all , I consider this as a very trustworthy way for RLC to expand and finally get away of the problems that the closing of the Russian apartments created and slowly built the “ new RLC “ with some of the most popular tenants that they ever had , ones that they can blindly trust like Leora and Masha ( plus already N&B in Barcelona ) and both of them knowing “ the job “ perfectly and what needs to be done . And the bonus being of course that they are all Russians if we assume that behind RLC are always Russian funds and not Americans . 

Call me a dreamer , an illusionist or I don’t know what else you wish , but if RLC was asking me how to expand business safely and with the less possible risk , voila the way ☺️ 😆😜😝😂🤣

Subject open to debate for anyone who wishes to , I hope i made myself as more clear as I could  and explained in a good way the plan and at the end , I want to wish that whatever they have in mind for the future of their site , to make it possible and succeed so they can keep us all perverts good company with their concept for many more years to come after this first decade on air ☺️😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sounds to me like a very plausable idea - At the end of the day RLC is a business and no business suceeds standing still. (despite the moans about money grabbing etc - its a business and they are there to make money. Simple) I'm not a long standing viewer and have dipped in and out over the years, but Leora, Nelly/Bogdan and Masha have been the consistent crew. As you say - discuss  - thanks for the thoughts 😃 

48 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Sounds to me like a very plausable idea - At the end of the day RLC is a business and no business suceeds standing still. (despite the moans about money grabbing etc - its a business and they are there to make money. Simple) I'm not a long standing viewer and have dipped in and out over the years, but Leora, Nelly/Bogdan and Masha have been the consistent crew. As you say - discuss  - thanks for the thoughts 😃 

I always believe that everything should grow and become better as the time passes by , this is because of the experience gained . RLC is now ready for the high school after growing up through the elementary school process . There have been obstacles since the main business idea had to be rescheduled after the closing in Russia and although I can’t prove anything , i believe they had organized slowly how they can run the business after Russia but the pandemic hit and has created even more troubles and problems . But it is only when you are hit by unexpected circumstances to not give up and continue . I think they will manage it but perhaps the cost ( losing lots of subscribers ) will be huge .. 

Always a fan of good discussions , not always tits , ass and pussies , in a way , it has better value when you miss seeing it so often 😎

• Haha 1

I made a similar argument several years ago that got shot down by the readers of a chat room (before I started posting this forum). I began my argument before Masha and Sasha with the role that Dasha was playing by hosting major parties where RLC "talent" was recruited. The first time that Sasha appears was at one of Dashas' parties where he performed an impromptu yoga class for a small group in Dashas bedroom during the party. Later, the role of hosting RLC recruitment parties shifted to Nelly and Bogdan. It was there that a former RLC star (Efrim) who had been disgraced for beating his spouse, was able to rehabilitate his image and was given another new apartment under Bogdans sponsorship. This was achieved shortly after Bogdam seduced Efrims wife following a photoshoot conducted by Bogdan where the wife (Annabelle) was the only model. Dick and Jane (then named Mr. and Mrs. Top Knot by viewers) also came from this recruitment process were actors become de facto manager/agents for RLC.   

Thanks for your analysis.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 11:19 AM, philo said:

I made a similar argument several years ago that got shot down by the readers of a chat room (before I started posting this forum). I began my argument before Masha and Sasha with the role that Dasha was playing by hosting major parties where RLC "talent" was recruited. The first time that Sasha appears was at one of Dashas' parties where he performed an impromptu yoga class for a small group in Dashas bedroom during the party. Later, the role of hosting RLC recruitment parties shifted to Nelly and Bogdan. It was there that a former RLC star (Efrim) who had been disgraced for beating his spouse, was able to rehabilitate his image and was given another new apartment under Bogdans sponsorship. This was achieved shortly after Bogdam seduced Efrims wife following a photoshoot conducted by Bogdan where the wife (Annabelle) was the only model. Dick and Jane (then named Mr. and Mrs. Top Knot by viewers) also came from this recruitment process were actors become de facto manager/agents for RLC.   

Thanks for your analysis.

And thank you for contributing with your thoughts and a comment for this topic . It has even a bigger “impact” what you post because you are one of the longest RLC viewers and you have seen much more than many of the current RLC subscribers and CC members here as well . 

As we all know , RLC is an adult entertainment site and the admins they encourage for nudity and sexual activities and the comments and posts contribution here from members and subscribers are mostly about pussies , tits and asses , I always wonder what the posts in the future will be and what kind of discussions we can have about the P/T/A compilations when there’s not going to be participants for that . The always thoughtful and stressful age of 30 is hitting this year 3 of the longest current RLC tenants , Linda who also  being married perhaps she is already thinking for a child , Masha who has already prepared for the life after the cameras and Leora who is just having a life that she doesn’t even know what she wants but I believe there’s no future for her in Prague with the way she lives her life and sooner or later she will be back at the Russian safety . 

For whatever matters , I do believe that it is much more interesting the “ next RLC days “ with the current cast and in any case the time will give the answers ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1