Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #3

9 hours ago, johnson44 said:

violence.joanna argued with bieber girl and punched her.

Did anyone understand what "Bieber's" role was in this apartment? Is she just a guest? Was she invited for a threesome? Who decided to invite her?
It is all unclear.

3 hours ago, budda said:

Did anyone understand what "Bieber's" role was in this apartment? Is she just a guest? Was she invited for a threesome? Who decided to invite her?
It is all unclear.

i didnt paid lot of attention but from very few seconds that i heard, the girl was a friend or ex gf of Jericho, and Joanna was not going along with her, Jericho tried to make them friends, but apparently didnt work out.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i didnt paid lot of attention but from very few seconds that i heard, the girl was a friend or ex gf of Jericho, and Joanna was not going along with her, Jericho tried to make them friends, but apparently didnt work out.

THANKS

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

this guy is a no brain and a ddumb ass you just have to look at his face ..............

1 minute ago, seb1986 said:

joana look not in good health to much drug iits the price when you live with this dumb ass junkie .....................................

Neither of them look as though they know whether their asses are bored or punched.

• Haha 1